Company: AAA USA
Posted on: January 16, 2022
AAA is looking for a Recruiter to join our team in our Mobile
office. The Recruiter is responsible for creating strategic
staffing approaches to attract, qualify and place a wide pool of
qualified talent for the organization.
The ideal candidate will have strong social and leadership skills
experienced negotiating strategies and excellent organizational
abilities. He/she should be familiar with developing recruitment
marketing strategies that effectively attract and retain top
talent. They should also have worked in the high volume technical
- Manage talent acquisition - Post jobs and ads in select
locations. Screen and source qualified applicants and resumes.
Coordinate the interview process with individuals and panels.
Gather interview feedback and communicate with applicants during
and after the interview process.
- Strategize - Manage all stages of the recruitment process. Work
with leadership to understand the hiring needs of the organization.
Create exciting and useful recruiting tactics to attract
top-performing employees. Draft and create job descriptions as
needed. Collaborate with hiring managers to understand team needs
and facilitate candidate lifecycle processes.
- Administrative duties - Schedule interviews, draft questions,
attend job fairs and other recruiting events. Perform other duties
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources is preferred
- Five years of direct high volume recruiting experience managing
all phases of the process
- Proactive sourcing tactics and substantial initiative
- Excellent time management abilities and a proven ability to
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: AAA USA, Mobile , Technical Recruiter, IT / Software / Systems , Mobile, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!