C2 Test Software Developer
Company: COLSA Corporation
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Tracking Code 5814-987 Job Description Provides support to the
45 Test Squadron Air Operations C2 Systems Test Flight at Eglin
AFB, FL. This support includes:
- Development of Test Automation and Server/Network Performance
support as a technical advisor on Command, Control, Communications,
Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR)
- Conduct data analysis and apply knowledge of engineering
technology under the direction of engineering staff. These tasks
include test and evaluation, test support, logistics, sustainment,
operations analyses, technical studies, and various analyses and
support activities including program/system security.
- Assist in the development of system requirements, performance
measures, and test phase entry/exit criteria, analysis of design
constraints, functional capabilities, and metrics.
- Support Developmental Test and Evaluation (DT&E),
Operational Test (OT), Force Development Evaluation (FDE), Risk
Reduction Testing (RRT) and certification for test readiness.
Identify deficiencies, verify compliance with specifications and
standards, and assess stability of various system
- Support senior engineers when interacting with System Program
Offices, other military services, and development contractors.
- Prepare, execute, review, and analyze test plans, procedures,
metrics, and reports throughout the software development life
cycle. Develop and write methods of tests, Concept of Operations
(CONOPS), test cases, test automation scripts, test
objectives/procedures, test directives, technical or letter
reports, analysis and review of requirements, and other test
process documents as required in the conduct of testing.
- Coordinate schedules, pre/post-test activities, logistics of
test planning, and test results.
- Travel to contractors' facilities, test sites, and other
locations.At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and
centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents
with opportunity and be a part of our
"Family--of--Professionals!"--Learn about our employee-centric
culture and benefits--here . Required Experience One of the
following combinations is required:Bachelor's degree in a technical
discipline and a minimum of 3 years of technical experience is
required -OR- Associate's degree in a technical discipline and 7
years of technical experience -OR- HS Diploma or Equivalent and 9
years technical experience.
- CI/CD test automation applications with the competency to learn
other software test automation tools for use on various C4ISR
- Experience with working in a Linux-based environment.
and Puppeteer, including Linux Shell scripting.
- Automated test technologies and ability to research those with
potential to be for performance load testing, functional testing,
or Services testing.
- Creating and maintaining repositories in which to back up
copies of developed scripts.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively on a team and
lead/direct the work of others.
- Effective oral and written communications skills.
- Proficiency in the use and integration of MS Office
- DoD IA Technical (IAT) Level 2 certification within 6 months of
employment in accordance with DoD 8570.01-M DoD 8570 directives and
supplementing AF regulations; AFMAN 33-285 based on position
- US Citizenship required; must be able to obtain/maintain Secret
- DT&E, specifically - acquisition program development and
detailed knowledge of Air Force C2 test methodologies including AFI
- Familiarity with server and network performance, as well as Web
- SAFe - Agile Open Architecture (OA) Integrated Test Cycle (ITC)
- Experience with software engineering test team in an OA
environment utilizing Agile development methods. These methods
include; AF Initial Test Design (ITD) with Operational Test
organizations, System Program Office (SPO) representatives,
combatant command (COCOM) personnel, and developmental
- Familiarity with Agile OA accelerated test cycle, including
user stories development, continuous test team involvement in scrum
meetings, development sprints, testing / fielding decisions of
minimum viable products / minimum fieldable products.--
- Experience with GitOps" or "GitLab, and/or other source code
and versioning control repository tools such as BitBucket, GitHub,
SourceTree, etc. Applicant selected will be subject to a government
security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for
access to classified information.--COLSA Corporation is an Equal
Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or national origin. Job Location Shalimar,
Florida, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular COLSA
Corporation strives to maintain a fully accessible site for all
If you have questions regarding accessibility or need help with the
job application process, please firstname.lastname@example.org
COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
--2021 COLSA Corporation All rights reserved
Keywords: COLSA Corporation, Mobile , C2 Test Software Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Shalimar, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!