Campus Recruitment Coordinator - Maryland
Posted on: June 23, 2022
**WE ARE AMS**
We enable organizations to thrive in an age of constant change by
building, reshaping and optimizing workforces.
We do it through talent acquisition and contingent workforce
management. Through internal mobility and skills development.
Through talent and technology advisory services. Delivered by our
4,500+ experts who live our values of passionate, bold, and
authentic. Our aim is to help clients around the world, including
100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid,
resilient, diverse and differentiated.
We call this TRUE WORKFORCE DEXTERITY - and we're here to help our
clients achieve it.
We are currently looking for a Campus Recruitment Coordinator to
work as part of theAMS team supporting our Investment Banking
The mission of the Campus Recruiting team is to provide a
best-in-class experience to students that showcase our client's
people, culture and impact. If you are looking for a fast-paced,
energetic environment, where variety and multi-tasking occurs
daily, this is where you want to be.
We are looking for a creative, innovative thinker with strong
communication skills who will be able to strengthen our client's
brand on campus and be a culture carrier for the firm.
As a Campus Recruitment Coordinator, you'll assist in recruiting
qualified campus candidates to fill entry-level and intern
positions within our Baltimore office. You'll coordinate recruiting
events and activities and develop and maintain relationships with
internal and external clients. The campus coordinator will also be
expected to support the execution of the internship program.
- Drive execution and logistics (material preparation, catering,
facilities, advertising) of campus recruiting and summer
programming events including interviews, educational events, and
networking receptions networking receptions
- Manage applicant tracking system updates and candidate flow in
real-time, excel trackers, process documents, etc.
- Establish relationships with recruiting team, business leaders
and HR partners to help deliver recruiting initiatives, programs,
and share/leverage best practices
- Support tasks such as expense processing and candidate travel
- Execute full life cycle of recruitment process -
marketing/education, candidate selection, first & final round
interviews, offer decision & communication process
- Support in execution of intern program that provides a meaningful
experience, including performance management, professional
development, divisional specific & networking sessions, manager &
- Drive candidate engagement through all stages of the recruiting
process to ensure a positive candidate experience is delivered
- Bachelor's degree required
- 0 -2 years' experience in human resources, client services,
sales, marketing, or communications in a corporate environment
- Problem solver, proactive, organized, and resourceful
- Strong team player
- Client focused with outstanding judgment and strong attention to
- Thrives in a fast-paced ambiguous environment and has the ability
to manage changing priorities while meeting deadlines
Keywords: AMS, Mobile , Campus Recruitment Coordinator - Maryland, Human Resources , Mobile, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!