Concierge- Full Time Position
Company: SummerHouse Heritage Woods
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Discover your Purpose! - -COMMUNITY, a Discovery Senior Living
community is growing, thriving and has meaningful job opportunities
available in a safe and supportive work environment.We provide on
the job training with no experience required for most positions.We
offer rewarding career opportunities that include:
- Competitive wages
- Access to wages before payday
- Flexible scheduling options with full-time and part-time
- Paid time off and Holidays (full-time)
- Full benefit package including health, dental, vision and more
- 401(K) with employer matching
- Paid training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Meals and uniformsThe Concierge is responsible for greeting
guests, residents, and employees, managing both external and
internal calls, taking and communicating messages and providing
information of a general nature.Responsibilities:
- Carries out telephone answering and reception duties as
- Takes complete messages with pertinent information and
communicates messages to the intended recipient.
- Greets residents and visitors. Answers inquiries and gives
- Collates brochures for the marketing department.
- Prepares meal tickets for team members and family members,
tallies meal count sheets for the Dining staff.
- Updates the Resident Phone List and Roster and Move-In and
Move-Out Register daily; Guest and Sign-In Logs as necessary.
- Manages appointments for residents and family members such as
but not limited to hairdresser, transportation, etc.
- Maintains and keeps desk and entry area neat and
- Organizes, distributes mail to residents, Executive Director
and Department Coordinators.
- Maintains resident forms for miscellaneous credits.
- Maintains adherence to all company personnel policies and
established operating policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One to three years customer service experience and/or training;
or equivalent combination of education and experience.Benefits:In
addition to a rewarding career and competitive salary, Discovery
offers a comprehensive benefit package. - -Eligible team members
are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical,
dental, vision, life and disability insurances, paid time off and
paid holidays. - -Team members are eligible to participate in our
outstanding 401(k) plan with company match our Employee Assistance
Program and accident insurance policies.If having a direct impact
on the lives of others is appealing to you, apply today and join
our team!EOE D/V
Keywords: SummerHouse Heritage Woods, Mobile , Concierge- Full Time Position, Hospitality & Tourism , Mobile, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!