CASHIER/FOOD SERVICE WORKER (FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME)
Posted on: November 23, 2022
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time and part-time
CASHIER/FOOD SERVICE WORKER position.
- Location: Ascension Providence Mobile - 6801 Airport Blvd.,
Mobile, AL 36608. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time and Part-time schedules. 6:00am - 2:30pm or
11:00am -7:30pm; days may vary. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Cash handling, POS, serving, and stocking
experience preferred. COVID vaccination required.
- Starting Pay: $14.00 per hour.
- Perks: Training and uniforms provided. *Internal Employee
Referral Bonus AvailablePositions at this location require proof of
COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where
permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this
location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must
meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or
other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status
will be considered.We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job
via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID
number 1127022.The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant
that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency
varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or
HELP for help. Terms and conditions: Diversity of thought and
inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to
start your journey with us today!If serving others is in your blood
and you thrive on the idea of helping someone heal, TouchPoint is
the place for you!We asked some of our associates why they love
working for Touchpoint. Click to see what they said!We're
TouchPoint Support Services and our mission is to serve up
hospitality, for patients, their families and visitors at Ascension
Health hospitals throughout the U.S. But our work isn't just about
cooking, serving, cleaning and transporting patients. We set the
stage for healing with sparkling facilities, great food and
service.This is the kind of work that takes a big heart for service
and for supporting Ascension's mission to improve the health of the
poor and vulnerable. We're serious about the role we play in
healing - and just as passionate about having fun, supporting each
other and serving our communities. Maybe you have a passion for
people and an obsession with service. Or maybe you're looking for a
launchpad for a career managing people. Are you generous and hard
working? When you spot a need, are you ready to jump?Job
Summary: Operates Point of Sale system, assists the Chef, prepares
coffee, and keeps the coffee and cashier stations clean. Essential
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Helps prepare foods such as meats, vegetables, baked goods and
desserts. Also helps prepare catering orders.
- Performs cashier duties using the POS system.
- Perform general cleaning duties; removes trash and garbage to
- Provides service in all retail areas, including cashiering and
- Cashiers according to established procedures, maintaining cash
accuracy with receipts. Makes deposits at the end of each
- Inventories and restocks supplies and food products.
- Sets up serving line, ensuring temperatures are taken, recorded
and within acceptable ranges; notifies cooks if food temperatures
are not within acceptable limits.
- Serves hot and cold items to customers.
- Sets up items for purchase on daily basis.
- Keeps refrigerator stocked and product rotated using the first
in, first out rule.
- Stocks pantries with correct par levels of food items on a
daily basis. Records replenished amounts on floor stock form for
each unit. Records refrigerator temperatures on floor stock form
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at Touchpoint are
offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and part-time
positions offer the following -benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. - At Compass, we are committed to treating
all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
-Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. -Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. -*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Req ID: -1127022 -
Keywords: TouchPoint, Mobile , CASHIER/FOOD SERVICE WORKER (FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Mobile, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!