Part-Time Supervisor - Tanger Foley Mall
Posted on: September 22, 2022
As a Supervisor, you will support the management team to create the
best experience for our customer and deliver desired results. You
also share the responsibility to execute assigned store operations
and maintain a visually appealing store. You create a positive
environment that develops and engages your managers, associates,
and customers every day. You love being part of a winning team and
you bring your energy to work every day.
The Supervisor reports to the Store Manager.
Who You Are:
- Demonstrates a competitive spirit and desire to win.
- Team player with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Opearates with a sense of urgency and effectively completes
- Able to adapt to change and takes on more
- Self-motivated; seeks personal growth and development.
As the Supervisor you will:
- Support the management team to achieve sales results and grow
- Understand and demonstrate product knowledge, selling and
operational skills to maximize sales.
- Engage with customers to build relationships and brand loyalty
by using company tools.
- Be a role model to team members for the customer
- Support the management team to ensure store standards for
merchandising and operations are met consistently.
- Be accountable for assigned tasks and results.
- Learn about all aspects of the business and share ideas to
drive the business.
- Create a great work environment by maintaining a positive and
- Perform POS transactions on designated shifts and execute
supervisor functions in the absence of Store Manager.
- Model our values of respect, integrity, teamwork, compassion,
accountability and inclusivity.
You will also have:
- Prior supervisory experience in similar volume, apparel
- Proven track record of exceeding sales and statistical
- Flexible availability to meet the needs of the business
(including evenings and weekends).
- May require occasional travel to other store locations (if
--- Bend, lift, open and move product and fixtures up to 50 lbs.,
** REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION
The Company is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to
enable qualified employees with disabilities to perform the
essential functions of their jobs as required by the Americans with
Disabilities Act (ADA).
SPARC Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a
culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce, and are
committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited
employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment on the
basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion,
disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status,
civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the
Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other
characteristic protected by law ("Protected Characteristics").
Keywords: Aeropostale, Mobile , Part-Time Supervisor - Tanger Foley Mall, Hospitality & Tourism , Foley, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!