Housekeeper/Guest Room Attendant/Room Attendant
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Description Position at Hampton Inn Mobile East Bay/Daphne Come
Join Our Team!Commonwealth Hotels, LLC. is a superior hospitality
management company with a "world-class" culture. We are a leading
franchisee, committed to providing outstanding services to our
guests through attention to detail, with integrity, pride, and
intensity.Currently we are looking for a top performing
Housekeeper/Guest Room Attendant/Room Attendant.What is in it for
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- ON DEMAND PAY (NO FEES!) * Access your pay as you've earned it!
No cost to you!
- 401K with a company match!
- Vacation/ Personal days & Holiday pay
- Hotel Room and Food and Beverage Discounts
- Travel Discounts for Travel and Food and Beverage
- Personal Days Off
- Online Training Courses
- Commonwealth University (Grow your Career in hospitality)
- Referral Program and Bonus
- Flexible Health Care Spending Account
- Day Care Flex Spending account
- Direct Deposit
- Jury Duty Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Associate of the Month/Associate of the Year/Service
- Free Basic Life & Basic Accidental Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance Products for Self, Spouse and
DependentsAs a Housekeeper, you will demonstrate quality through
cleanliness. Daily tasks will include cleaning of guest rooms and
public areas. You will work closely with the Executive Housekeeper
and Operations Manager to ensure a positive overall guest
experience.Some Key Areas of Responsibilities include:
- Filling supply carts and transporting them to assigned
- Entering guest rooms following procedures for gaining access
and ensuring vacancy before entering.
- Replacing guest amenities and supplies in rooms.
- Replacing dirty linens and terry with clean items.
- Making beds and folding terry.
- Cleaning bathrooms.
- Removing trash, dirty linen, and room service items.
- Checking that all appliances are present in the room and in
- Straightening desk items, furniture, and appliances. Dust,
polish, and remove marks from walls and furnishings.
- Vacuum carpets and perform floor care duties (e.g., in guest
rooms and hallway).Requirements:
- This position will require you to be able to lift, carry, push,
pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending,
twisting, pulling, and stooping. Stand, sit, or walk for an
extended period of time.
- Must be available between the hours of 8am-4:30pm daily
including weekends and some holidays.Commonwealth Hotels was
founded in 1986 and quickly became a superior hospitality
management company with a world-class culture, sought after for our
exceptional guest and associate satisfaction, market premiums,
superior return on investment and a "Whatever It Takes" attitude.
We are a leading franchisee of Marriott, Hilton, and Hyatt brands.
Commonwealth Hotels, home office is in Covington, KY and led by
industry executives who have worked together for more than 30 years
and have over 100 years of combined experience with hotels and city
clubs in all markets across the United States. Our Mission at
Commonwealth Hotels is accomplished by providing quality Products
and Services to our guests through Attention to Detail, Integrity,
Pride, and Intensity in all we do. This allows us to develop a
special relationship with our guests, associates, and owners,
carving out our niche in the marketplace. These actions across the
board result in superior sales and financial performance.As a
Company we believe the true success of our operation rests with the
associates who bring life to the bricks and mortar. A great hotel
or club is created by great people who perform their job to the
best of their ability and are always friendly and helpful to guest.
The attitude of our associates all our associates is the mark which
sets us apart from other management companies. As the property
becomes known for its quality of service and attitude of its
associates, the opportunity for growth and security on the personal
level is enhanced. A quality operation begets quality people and
this combination in turn yields satisfied guests.At Commonwealth
Hotels, "We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity.
Employment is decided on qualifications, merit and business need."
EOE/Drug Free Workplace
Keywords: commonwealthcareers, Mobile , Housekeeper/Guest Room Attendant/Room Attendant, Hospitality & Tourism , Daphne, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!