Customer Service Representative
Company: Computer Aid, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Position Description/Responsibilities:The purpose of the Front
Counter Customer Service Representative is to provide face to face
customer service while providing world class customer satisfaction
and creating sustainable value for customers. This position is
responsible for processing service requests, billing inquiries, and
customer account maintenance.
- Provides efficient and effective service to customers by using
the appropriate course of action to meet or exceed their
- Ability to handle money and make change for various U.S. bill
- At end of shift, balance cash and prepare accurate cash
deposits on monies collected.
- Ability to deal with the public in a tactful and courteous
- Ability to express ideas and concepts clearly.
- Ability to create positive customer relationships by defusing
angry and upset customers.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A prerequisite of a minimum 3 months of customer service
experience is required.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Excellent tact and diplomacy.
- Excellent written communication skills with supervisors, peers,
- Proficiency in keyboarding/data entry.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills demonstrated
by use of correct grammar and terminology.
- Time management skills (dependable, accurate, and detail
Reasonable Accommodation Statement: If you require a reasonable
accommodation in completing this application, interviewing,
completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating
in the employment selection process, please direct your inquiries
to firstname.lastname@example.org or (888) 824 - 8111.This email
is only intended for candidates who need an accommodation or
assistance completing the application or interview process and will
not be reviewed by CAI's talent acquisition team. All interested
applicants who do not need an accommodation or assistance
completing the application must apply on CAI's career portal for
EEO Statement: It is the policy of Computer Aid, Inc.(CAI) not to
discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment
because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic
information, disability or because he or she is a protected
veteran. It is also the policy of CAI to take affirmative action to
employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, marital status, genetic information,
disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment
decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply
to all employment actions, including but not limited to
recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion,
layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of
compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship,
at all levels of employment.
- Employees and applicants of CAI will not be subject to
harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status,
genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected
veteran. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation,
threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected
to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint,
assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise
sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or
local EEO law is prohibited.
Keywords: Computer Aid, Inc., Mobile , Customer Service Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Niceville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!