Executive Chef 3
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Unit Description:Sodexo is seeking a Executive Chef 3 for Fort
Walton Beach Medical Center in Fort Walton Beach Florida. Fort
Walton Beach Medical Center is a 267-bed acute care facility on the
beautiful Emerald Coast of the Florida Panhandle serving Okalossa
county and surrounding communities.
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus Available!!!
The successful candidate will:
- Manage food service production for patient services and retail
- Manage all aspects of the culinary function for patient dining
and retail concepts including menu development, inventory,
purchasing, waste control, and cost analysis.
- Manage the Sodexo Food Management System (FMS), and all Sodexo
goal check standards.
- Be accountable for positively impacting patient and customer
satisfaction with associated with food service.
- Provide ongoing training and coaching to the culinary team,
including Sodexo required training.
- Be responsible for growing relationships with key client
contacts as well as collaborating and with the client and Sodexo
management team on achieving annual operational projects and
- Ensure compliance with Sodexo Culinary standards including
- Assist with food cost management and overall cost controls for
- Ensure compliance to food safety, sanitation, and overall
workplace safety standards at all levels.
- Ensure compliance to Sodexo operating policies and procedures
and works to maintain those standards.
- Be accountable for the execution of service quality and ensures
customer and client satisfaction.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates
- Demonstrated experience managing a culinary team and
exceptional human resource and supervisory/management
- Comprehensive knowledge of current wellness and culinary
- A strong production culinary background, ideally in the
- Strong understanding of healthcare regulations.
- Background in menu planning, food production, and food
- Ability to effectively communicate to multiple audiences and
develop strong relationships with customers at all levels.
- Ability to multitask and proven effectiveness in a high volume,
fast paced healthcare environment.
- Strong understanding of forecasting, food cost management,
purchasing, inventory and labor management concepts.
- Ability to successfully engage, lead and develop a team.
- Ability to creatively and effectively problem solve and manage
- Excellent computer skills as well as exceptional organizational
and customer services skills.
- Servsafe certified as well as working knowledge of HACCP and
experience with Health and Safety audits.
Learn more about Fort Walton Beach Medical Center at
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?At Sodexo, we offer Culinary positions in a
variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools,
Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living
and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue
your search for Culinary jobs.
Working for Sodexo:At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a
great culinary career. With benefits including schedules that
encourage work-life balance, reimbursement of association dues and
continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved
quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.
Position Summary:Provides culinary leadership within a large sized
unit including menu planning, program execution and staff
management & training. Works directly with internal and external
clients managing the catering process from beginning through
- Implements & coordinates the culinary function.
- Directs & trains cooks & utility workers.
- Ensures food preparation & production meets operational
- Manages catering & retail areas.
- Customer & Client satisfaction.
- Financial management to include food cost & labor
- Manages food & physical safety programs.
Qualifications & Requirements:Basic Education Requirement -
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experienceBasic Management
Experience - 3 yearsBasic Functional Experience - 3 years work
experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast
food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Keywords: Sodexo, Mobile , Executive Chef 3, Hospitality & Tourism , Niceville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!