Company: 360 BLUE LLC
Location: Santa Rosa Beach
Posted on: April 10, 2021
360 Blue is looking for a Reservations/Guest Services Ambassador
for the best over-the-phone sales, support and service in order to
take our customer experience to the next level.
Our Ambassadors are service-oriented, business-conscious, incentive
driven sales powerhouses. These vacation specialists bring direct
sales knowledge to the forefront with their love of the beach,
passion for quality and insistence on top-tier service. They fully
understand and appreciate the importance of our customer's
happiness and are willing to get innovative to ensure they have the
best experience possible. Their incentive driven mindset motivates
them to find opportunities where the 360 Blue experience will
thrive so they can make vacation dreams a reality.
Our guest experiences come in a variety of forms and as a 360 Blue
Reservationist you will be at the helm of them all, including:
over-the-phone from our communication center in Blue Mountain
Beach, through emails and IMs as-well-as occasional face-to-face
meetings. Your extensive knowledge of our inventory and the 30-A
lifestyle will establish you as a memorable ambassador for the 360
Blue brand. Your enthusiasm for 360 Blue and our customers is
completely contagious and you can't help but spread the word.
YOU. . .
- Are self motivated and confident in your ability to
- Have sales experience and understand the direct correlation
between generating leads and converting the sale
- Love making people happy and want to help everyone feel
- Are able to come up with creative ideas and solutions and can
tell strangers on the street where to get the best fish taco or
cone of froyo
- Know or want to learn as much as possible about scenic 30A, our
business and more
- Are willing to go above and beyond to create the best possible
- Are well-organized and able to multi-task and prioritize
- Are calm under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced
- Have customer service or guest relations experience
- Have, at some point in life, taken a vacation
WE . . .
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy
and positive energy - often over career experience
- Work hard because we love what we're doing, but also believe in
- Will back up our talk with a competitive compensation and
benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide
fun, awesome coworkers and the rare tribal atmosphere that also
- Are committed to building a unique, fun and successful vacation
experience through our Guest Relations team
- Are excited to hear from you!
- Health insurance available under the company's standard group
- Dental insurance available under the company's standard group
- Long term disability insurance under the company's standard
- Life insurance under the company's standard group plan
- $200.00 towards an annual gym membership
- Company-paid holidays
- Accrued PTO days
- Eligibility for 401(k) pension plan
- Annual Performance Review and salary assessment and subsequent
12 month periods of employment if reached.
- Quarterly bonuses if goals are met
360 Blue is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not
discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color,
national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender
expression, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition,
religious creed, physical disability, mental disability, age,
medical condition (cancer), AIDS/HIV, marital status, veteran
status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Our
management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to
recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training,
compensation, benefits, Team Member activities and general
treatment during employment.
Call Center experience helpfulCustomer Service ExperienceGreat
Keywords: 360 BLUE LLC, Mobile , Reservations/Guest Ambassador, Hospitality & Tourism , Santa Rosa Beach, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!