First Year Tax Professional
Company: H&R Block
Posted on: April 9, 2021
What you'll do...
Joining H&R Block as a First Year Tax Professional means you'll
have the support of an expert team, dedicated to providing you with
the advanced tax training you'll need to be successful. You'll also
have the freedom, flexibility, and extra earnings you'll need to
embrace what makes your life uniquely yours.
Helping others is what we do best here, which means you'll get to
see the impact of your work firsthand. As you inspire people to
make confident, informed decisions about their lives, careers, and
money, you'll build client relationships that will grow stronger
H&R Block is the industry's largest consumer tax services
provider* and we have been focused on client service for over 60
years. When you join our team, you'll find that we're here to live
our purpose-to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients
and communities everywhere.
Day to day, you'll
- Conduct face-to-face tax interviews with clients
- Prepare complete and accurate tax returns
- Generate business growth, increase client retention, and offer
additional products and services
- Provide IRS audit support
- Support office priorities through teamwork and
About H&R Block...
We are here to live our purpose to provide help and inspire
confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our
work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and
homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard
Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to
approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and
around the world. When you join our team, you'll add to the
momentum of a forward-thinking company - one that defined an
industry and is now leading its transformation.
It would be even better if you also had...
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
- Sales and/or marketing experience
Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply!
*Based on annual revenues for sales of tax preparation products and
**Enrollment in, or completion of the H&R Block Income Tax
Course is neither an offer nor a guarantee of employment.
What you'll bring to the team...
- Ability to effectively communicate in person and in
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge
Assessment or Income Tax Course**
- Must complete 18-hour continuing education requirement and meet
all other IRS and applicable state requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Keywords: H&R Block, Mobile , First Year Tax Professional, Hospitality & Tourism , Robertsdale, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!