Company: Baptist Health Care
Location: Gulf Breeze
Posted on: January 24, 2023
***This position qualifies for a $4,000 sign on bonus and a
The Radiology Technologist performs interpretive, patient care, and
technical functions to insure proper radiologic diagnosis of
patients. This position performs imaging examinations in multiple
settings, contributing to the efficient operation of the
department. Functions as the first line interface with customers in
the successful accomplishment of their imaging needs.
The person in this position works under general supervision, is
responsible for various shifts, may be subject to over 40 hours per
week and/or callback as required, and may also be required to
remain on campus immediately before, during, and after severe
weather and/or disasters.
- Graduate of an accredited, AMA approved, school of Radiology
- Active certification in Radiology Technology (ARRT-R)
- Florida State License in Radiology Technology or confirmed
- Basic Life Support Certification (BLS) within 90 days of
- Must be able to multitask daily
- Possesses knowledge of filing systems, telephone etiquette and
- Computer skills, medical terminology preferred
Baptist Health Care is a not-for-profit health care system
committed to improving the quality of life for people and
communities in northwest Florida and south Alabama. The
organization includes three hospitals, four medical parks, Andrews
Institute for Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine, and an extensive
primary and specialty care provider network. With more than 4,000
team members, Baptist Health Care is one of the largest
non-governmental employers in northwest Florida.
Keywords: Baptist Health Care, Mobile , Radiology Tech, Healthcare , Gulf Breeze, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!