Medical Materials Manager
Company: Surgery Partners
Posted on: January 24, 2023
DescriptionJOB TITLE: Medical Materials Manager
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
- Maintaining the supplies, equipment, and all materials for the
daily operation of the surgery center.
- Supervising the maintenance of accurate records associated with
the ordering, receiving and processing for payment all requisitions
and purchase orders.
- Maintaining the automated systems to support the materials
- Coordinating physical inventory and completes the mandatory
reporting bi-annually at the facility.
- Monitoring savings opportunities, coordinates product
evaluations, maintains savings logs, performs cost analysis and
works closely with physicians in product evaluations.
- Overseeing all of the activities to assure the availability of
- Three years of experience as a scrub technician in an operating
room setting preferred.
- Knowledgeable in all phases of medical materials management,
including the ability to assist with the composition and
administration of department budget.
- Experience as buyer in medical materials management or a as
senior buyer preferred
- Strong organizational skills required.
BehaviorsTeam Player - Works well as a member of a group
Dedicated - Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
Detail Oriented - Capable of carrying out a given task with all
details necessary to get the task done well
Keywords: Surgery Partners, Mobile , Medical Materials Manager, Healthcare , Fairhope, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!