RN / Registered Nurse / Alabama / Any / Med/Surg Registered Nurse-Hiring Throughout COVID-19 Job
Company: Nurse Job Board
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Community Hospital in Southern Alabama Hiring Med/Surg
- Night Shift
- 12-hour shifts (7p-7a)
- Permanent position
- Hiring Throughout COVID-19
- 49-Bed Facility in Beautiful Southern Bama! Responsibilities:
- Assesses the age appropriate physical,
psychosocial,educational, and environmental needs of
patients/family in asystematic manner.
- Plans care, treatment, and rehabilitation appropriate to
thepatients/family identified needs, condition, severity of
disease,impairment, and/or disability. Collaborates with all
membersof the healthcare team.
- Implements and coordinates a plan of care for
patients/familyaccording to approved standards of care and
practice.Evaluates the effectiveness of care and makes revisions
- Facilitates patient/family health through teaching
usingdiscussion, appropriate visual aids and
demonstration/returndemonstration to meet identified learning needs
throughoutthe episode of care and at the time of discharge.
- Provides prompt and appropriate care in accordance withnursing
standards by providing supervision to an assignedhealthcare team
and by using independent judgment in thedirection of the team
members' delivery of services includingprioritizing needs,
delegating tasks and evaluating outcome(s)of action(s).
- Promotes continuous education and skills development for self
and others. May act as a role model for less experienced
- Anticipates onset of complex clinical situations, executes
appropriate interventions and coordinates corrective actions.
INQUIRE TODAY! For more information please send your resume
directly to .com
Keywords: Nurse Job Board, Mobile , RN / Registered Nurse / Alabama / Any / Med/Surg Registered Nurse-Hiring Throughout COVID-19 Job, Healthcare , Flomaton, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!