Pediatric opportunity located near Destin, FL
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Pediatrics opening in Crestview, Florida. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Pediatric opportunity located near Destin, FL
- Seeking BE/BC Pediatrician to join existing established
practice located in a multi-specialty clinic next door to
- This is a traditional in and out patient practice. Need to
attend deliveries and C-sections when needed.
- Employed (3 year agreement)
- 110 bed acute care hospital located on the beautiful Emerald
- Spacious clinic with 6 exam rooms, dedicated nurses station,
well and sick child waiting rooms, lobby and reception
- The clinic is well designed and nicely decorated.
- The exam rooms are ample size and well equipped.
- Numerous members of the staff have been in place for years in
- The office manager has been there for 15 years and is very well
versed in FP-PD practice management.
- Generous Guaranteed Salary
- Commencement Bonus
- Relocation Allowance
- Paid Malpractice Insurance including tail
- Annual Continuing Medical Education Allowance
- Full array of Health benefits
- Medical Education Loan repayment
- Paid vacation leave
- Minutes To The South Is The Emerald Coast Of The Gulf Of
Mexico, With The Most Beautiful White Sand Beaches In The
- This Friendly, Caring And Safe Community Of 22,000 People Is
Located 54 Miles West From Pensacola, 144 Miles To Tallahassee,15
Miles From The Alabama Border And Just 30 Miles From The Gulf Of
- Surrounded By Lakes And Rivers, Which Offer Boating, Fishing,
Canoeing And Camping. Located Just Northwest Of Crestview Is
Blackwater River State Forest, The Largest State Forest In Florida.
It Is Noted For Its Beautiful Waterways And Woodlands.
- Choose To Play One Of 18 Full-Service Golf Courses Open
Year-Round In The Country.
For more information, call Todd at or email
About Todd SkertichTodd is the founder of Arlington HealthCare
(AHC), a physician recruiting and consulting firm, and to date, he
has overseen more than 2,000 permanent physician placements,
negotiated $500 million in starting salaries and impacted
hospital/group top line revenue by $1.8 billion.
Todd Skertich is a 20-year veteran and leading authority in the
healthcare consulting and physician recruiting industries. Todd is
the founder of Adventures in Medicine (AIM), an innovative media
company and online platform dedicated to delivering the highest
quality of career and life planning content and resources for
residents and physicians to:
- Achieve and maintain their desired work-life balance
- Pursue their Life's purpose
- Leave a legacy that lives on through their patients, friends,
Todd's unique approach is abundantly clear in his pioneering of the
AIM properties, which brings together program directors,
residents/fellows, practicing physicians and healthcare
professionals, along with subject matter experts, to provide
education and tools for residents that allow them to align their
values with their future employers.
Todd also consults and extends the Adventures in Medicine content
and resources to physician employers and recruitment groups who
wish to most effectively reach, connect and build relationships
with Residents, Physicians and their families.
Over the course of the past 8 years, Adventures in Medicine has
produced and distributed hundreds of work/life resources for
physicians, including the co-writing, creating, and distribution of
150,000 copies of:
- Career and Life Planning Workbook for Medical
- Career and Life Planning Guidebook for Medical Residents
Recently, Todd created PhysicianCareerPlanning.com, a searchable
resource library of 100+ Career and Life Planning resources.
In addition to receiving his Bachelor's Degree in Business
Administration from Indiana University, Todd completed an intensive
study on Napoleon Hill's 17 Principals of Success at Purdue
University, including Definiteness of Purpose. When Todd is not
working he enjoys cheering on his twin daughters, Riley and Sydney
at swim meets, date night with his wife Nicole, and watching the
Keyphrases: pediatrics jobs, pediatric oncology jobs, pediatric
oncologist jobs, pediatric wound care jobs, urology pediatrics
jobs, pediatric interventional cardiology jobs, pediatric emergency
medicine jobs, pediatric gynecology jobs, pediatric infectious
disease specialist jobs, internal medicine pediatrics jobs,
pediatric medical assistant jobs, pediatrician jobs, neonatal
pediatric specialist jobs, pediatric nephrology jobs, pediatric
nephrologist jobs, pediatric neurology jobs, pediatric nurse
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Mobile , Pediatric opportunity located near Destin, FL, Healthcare , Crestview, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!