CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
Company: Consulate Health Care
Location: Ocean Springs
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job Overview:changing LIVES. inspiring CAREERS.
Up to 50% instant access of earned incomeFAMILY ORIENTED - TEAMWORK
INSPIRED CNA'sCNA - Certified Nurse Assistant, STNANew Grads
As a Certified Nurse Assistant, CNA, do you thrive in a team
environment and desire to make a difference in the lives of others
while advancing your skills? If this sounds like you, let's talk!
We appreciate our employees and reward them for working hard.
Thriving in a culture that you can be proud of, you will also
receive many employee benefits such as the following:
- Competitive Pay
- Benefits for the Entire Family
- Scheduling App
- Recognition and Rewards Program
- Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Pay
- 401k Plan Available
- Employee Discounts
- Education and Training Programs availableThe Certified Nursing
Assistant (CNA) care giver provides direct patient care to the
residents and patients of the health and rehabilitation center
(skilled nursing center).Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) Job
- High School diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years of age
- Completion of a state-approved CNA certified nurse assistant
- Ability to read and communicate at an adequate level to
essential job duties
Keywords: Consulate Health Care, Mobile , CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Ocean Springs, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!