Speech Language Pathologist PRN Pascagoula, MS
Company: Kindred Healthcare
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Seeking a SLP to work PRN at Singing River Hospital.- Saturday
We are currently recruiting for a Speech-Language Pathologist to
work per diem with our company.. This position offers an exciting
opportunity to join a team of dedicated health care professionals
that pride themselves in providing quality patient care. Our
facilities have a prominent reputation in the community for
providing excellent rehabilitation services.
Play an important part in helping ourpatient to recover and feel
better about themselves by providing therapy to maximize speech,
language, cognitive and swallowing abilities.
- Communicate patient progress or problems to supervisor and
other team members; assist with patient scheduling and post charges
daily to patient records.
- Document patient care in accordance with Peoplefirst,
regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
- Instruct patient's family or nursing staff in follow-through
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team
conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the Company's
Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement,
appropriate professional standard and applicable state/federal
- Valid and state license or equivalent, in Speech/Language
Pathology at the clinical level in the state(s) where services are
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends.
If you are a current Kindred/RehabCare employee .
Keywords: Kindred Healthcare, Mobile , Speech Language Pathologist PRN Pascagoula, MS, Healthcare , Pascagoula, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!