Occupational Therapist - Full Time
Company: Encore Rehabilitation Services, LLC
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Encore Rehabilitation Services is seeking an Occupational
Therapist (OT) for the following position:
- Full Time
- Chatom, AL 36518
- Long Term Care (SNF) & Hospital Setting
- Benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision insurance,
PTO, licensure reimbursement, and 401k with Employer Match.
- A great opportunity to expand your OT knowledge in to Skilled
Nursing and a Hospital setting on one campus.
- Also open to PRN! Who We Are Encore Rehabilitation is a trusted
leader in delivering innovative rehabilitation solutions tailored
to the unique needs of our variety of provider partners.
High-quality care. Meaningful clinical outcomes. We foster a
patient-first culture driven by a team of passionate,
mission-driven professionals. We're pioneering a bright future for
therapy providers who are motivated to do what's right for patients
and are looking for opportunities to advance. What We Offer
- Competitive pay
- Generous PTO
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- License Reimbursement
- 401K Company match
- Company paid life insurance
- Career development opportunities
- Employee assistance program
- Health savings account Hollie Long Junior Regional Director of
Recruiting Encore Rehabilitation Services Call or Text: (248)
Responsibilities Provides and directs occupational therapy services
to residents, including assessment, treatment, program planning and
implementation, related documentation, and communication. Functions
under physician's orders. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provides occupational therapy services to residents and
initiates referrals when appropriate and in accordance with
Occupational Therapy Department procedures.
- Conducts screenings of residents at regular intervals to
determine need for intervention/treatment.
- Evaluates residents to obtain data necessary for treatment
planning and implementation. Conducts specialized evaluations as
- Interprets and communicates evaluation findings to residents,
family, and other team members.
- Establishes individual resident schedules in conjunction with
other team members.
- Develops treatment plans by identifying a problem list,
including short and long-term goals and methods to achieve
- Coordinates treatment plan with resident, family and other team
- Implements and conducts treatment as outlined in treatment
- Monitors resident's response to intervention and modifies
treatment as indicated to attain goals in accordance with physician
- Develops appropriate home or community programming to maintain
and enhance the performance of the resident in their own
- Documents results of resident's assessment, treatment,
follow-up and termination of services.
- Participates in discharge planning.
- Supervises and directs COTA's in the implementation of the
treatment plan. This is not a complete list of Job Duties. Other
duties may be assigned.
Qualifications RECOMMENDED MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy from an accredited
- Successful completion of National Certification Examination for
- Current state licensure or license eligible. PHYSICAL
REQUIREMENTS and WORK ENVIRONMENT These essential functions
described here are representative of those an employee encounters
while performing the basic functions of an occupational therapist.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified
individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
Physical requirements for this position are classified as medium
under the Department of Labor classification. The employee must be
capable of exerting 20-50 pounds of force occasionally (less than
1/3 of the time), and/or 10-20 pounds of force frequently (1/2 of
the time), and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly (2/3 of the
time) to move objects, equipment and/or residents. While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to
stand, walk, sit, stoop, kneel, bend or crouch; use hands to
manipulate tools, equipment or controls; reach with hands and arms,
balance, lift and perform medium to maximum transfer assists with
residents. The employee is required to have visual and hearing
acuity sufficient enough to assess resident safety and ability.
This position is classified as a Category 1 for the purpose of
exposure determination under the OSHA Regulations regarding the
Standard on Occupational Exposure to Blood borne Pathogens (29CFR
1910.1030). Category 1 is defined as all procedures or job- related
tasks that involve an inherent risk for mucous membrane or skin
contact with blood, body fluids or tissues, or a potential for
spills and/or splashes of blood or body fluids. The use of
protective equipment and measures is required for every employee
engaged in Category 1 tasks.
Keywords: Encore Rehabilitation Services, LLC, Mobile , Occupational Therapist - Full Time, Healthcare , Chatom, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!