Company: Ascension Health
Posted on: June 25, 2022
We Are Hiring: Title: Medical AssistantCity, State: Niceville,
FloridaLocation: - Bluewater BayDepartment: - SHMG Bluewater Bay
OBGYNAdditional Job Details: Full Time, Days****1,000 Sign On
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for healthcare and dependent
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Long term / Short Term disability
- Life Insurance & AD&D
- Tuition Assistance after 6 months employment
- 403b with company match
- Paid vacation time off
- Faith based work environment
- Legal services and much more! What You Will Do: Assiss with the
examination and treatment of patients under the direction of a
- Assist with treatments ordered by physician as supervised by
physician or registered nurse.
- Perform -select clinical duties.
- Interview patients, measure vital signs, and record information
on patients' charts.
- Prepare -treatment rooms for examination of patients.
- Perform basic clerical duties including answering the phone,
maintaining records, and filing.
- Perform basic materials management functions to include
ordering and stocking of supplies.
- Assist with -maintaining a clean and orderly environment. What
You Will Need: Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained within 6 Months (180 -days) of hire date or job
transfer date required.
- Medical Assistant credentialed from the American Association of
Medical Assistants (AAMA) preferred.Education:
- High school diploma or GED required. Additional Preferences: No
additional preferences. Why Join Our Team: Ascension Sacred Heart
is a faith-based health system offering rewarding healthcare
careers to the caregivers of Southern Alabama and Northwest Florida
communities. When you join our care teams, you join a vast network
of hospitals, outpatient health centers, physician offices,
rehabilitation centers and more. We provide generous paid time off
for work-life balance, a collaborative work environment,
professional development opportunities, and more to help our
associates flourish personally and professionally. If you are
looking to make an immediate impact in your community, explore a
career with us today. When you join Ascension, you join a team of
over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission
of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to
all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career
coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and
tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path.
In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team today. Equal
Employment Opportunity Employer: Ascension Sacred Heart is an equal
opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all
associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion,
national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data,
or other legally protected status.For further information regarding
your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the
Law" poster:Please note that Ascension will make an offer of
employment only to individuals who have applied for a position
using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent
offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking
information from applicants. E-Verify Statement: This employer
participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program.
Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Keywords: Ascension Health, Mobile , Medical Asst, Healthcare , Niceville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!