Travel Med Tech Needed in Alabama
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Qualifications for Medical Laboratory Technician/Technologist:
Requires a four-year(for MTs) or two-year (for MLTs) degree from an
accredited training program in Medical Technology or biological
science degree, with recent clinical experience within the past two
years. Active or Eligibility for National Certification (e.g.,
ASCP, AMT, AAB), and clinical experience within the past 24 months.
Contact a CompHealth recruiter for information on additional needed
license or certification.
- Three 12-hour shifts, 7:00 pm - 7:00 am
- National Certification required
- BLS preferred
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Keywords: CompHealth, Mobile , Travel Med Tech Needed in Alabama, Healthcare , Atmore, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!