Registered Nurse - RN
Company: Help At Home
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Help at Home is hiring Private Duty Nurses TODAY in your
$2000 hiring bonuses for nurses!
Why join Help at Home?
- Work 1:1 in the safety of each client's home, without the risks
of clinical environments.
- Set your own schedules with no long hours or mandated
- Work flexibly within your own community.
- Support your clients to live independently, with dignity.
- Our nurses are family
Help at Home leads the home care industry in protecting our clients
and team members, while providing opportunities to give back to
your own community. That's why we were recognized by Forbes as a
top employer. Our commitment to innovation and quality care means
ample opportunities for career growth. Whether you're looking for
flexible, part-time work or a full-time career, Help at Home offers
an environment where you and your contributions are highly
Help at Home is proud to offer the following benefits:
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Optional short-term and long-term disability
- Flexible Scheduling
- Supportive Management
- Team-oriented Environment
Join us today and become a Help at Home Hero!
A typical day for a Nurse includes:
- Ensuring that Help at Home delivers unsurpassed support and
guidance to clients and family units in the absence of the primary
caregiver in the home.
- Monitoring pain levels, respiratory distress, or other health
related needs and make recommendations to physicians as
- Assessing clients during 8-12 hour shifts in the private home
setting and documents care in compliance with federal guidelines,
and coordinates any additional medical care, medication or supplies
- Providing trach and vent cleaning and suctioning as well as
other treatments and interventions in accordance with physician
- Obtaining information on all DME, pharmacy accounts, therapy
orders and medical supply requests, and share with appropriate
- Calling Pharmacy with new medication orders and report verbal
physician orders, or changes in medications to the administrative
- Establishing the home as the center of health and care
- Teaching client and/or caregiver as appropriate based on the
plan of care
- Providing emotional support to client and/or caregiver or
- Facilitating communication with other nurses or caregivers as
well as physicians on the client's needs, as well as any changes or
- Maintain current physician orders to be maintained in the home
and provides copies to Nurse Manager.
- Supporting Help at Home's mission to enable individuals to have
Great Days with independence and dignity at home with other duties
In order to be eligible for this role, you should have:
- Active nursing license in the state where you are applying
- Commitment to representing Help at Home and each client as a
professional within the community
- Professionalism presentation in all interactions, including
in-person, verbal and written communications
- Self-directed motivation with an unwavering dedication to
compassion and patience
- Independent problem-solving skills that prioritize the need of
the client and the values of the organization
- Proactive communication to ensure constant real time feedback
to all those involved with client care
- Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Access to reliable transportation throughout the surrounding
- A valid drivers license.
- Experience working with individuals in private duty
- Nurses must comply with state background screening
requirements. Compensation and benefits vary by state and location
so please ask for complete details at your interview. Bonuses will
be paid after 90 days of employment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of personnel so classified. The physical demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Help At Home is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and
welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and
impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color,
religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic
data, or religion or other legally protected status.
Keywords: Help At Home, Mobile , Registered Nurse - RN, Healthcare , Mobile, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!