Nursing Home Administrator - NHA - LNHA
Company: Consulate Health Care
Location: Ocean Springs
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Job Overview:Nursing Home AdministratorExecutive Director
As Executive Director, you are delegated the administrative
authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for
carrying out your assigned duties. Responsibilities include:
- Day-to-day clinical and administrative activities of the
facility, including profit and loss responsibility and ensures
compliance with all state and federal regulations.
- Supervises Director of Clinical Services, Business Office
Manager, Business Office Coordinator, Director of Admission,
Director of Rehabilitation Services, Director of Resident and
Family Services, Director of Therapeutic Recreational Services,
Director of Hospitality Services, Director of Dining Services,
Director of Environmental Services Customer Service Associate.
- You will also provide leadership to all facility staff in
meeting the goal of providing quality resident care.
- Responsible for establishing financial and programmatic goals
for the facility and conduct an annual evaluation of goal
- Recruit, hire, and provide orientation/training for a
sufficient number of qualified staff to carry out facility programs
- Maintain and guide the implementation of facility policies and
procedures in compliance with corporate, state, federal, and other
- Prepare and submit reports on facility operation, as
Requirements for this opportunity include:
- A current, unencumbered Nursing Home Executive Director's
(Administrator) license of this State.
- Must possess proven leadership ability with at least three (3)
years as an administrator in either a long-term or subacute care
facility. Must possess demonstrated skills related to management,
planning, budgeting, marketing and quality improvement.
Keywords: Consulate Health Care, Mobile , Nursing Home Administrator - NHA - LNHA, Healthcare , Ocean Springs, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!