Posted on: May 16, 2022
A truly wonderful and well-known Alabama organization is in need
of a breast and body imaging radiologist. Become part of department
and work a 5-day week with weekend call every 8 to 10 weeks.?Some
work can be done remotely. The position has very strong academic
affiliation. The opportunity has potential loan repayment, a
sign-on bonus, and relocation expenses. This position offers PTO, a
flexible spending account, life and disability plans, retirement
plans, 10% in bookstore discounts, free admission to athletic
events, discount, up to 20% on season tickets for all ticketed
sports, up to a maximum of 6 tickets per employee, and local
restaurant discounts. CompHealth has opportunities available for
physicians in many specialties. Positions with good pay, flexible
schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help
underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change.
Contact Jim Rowinski at 954.837.2704 or email your CV to
email@example.com. All inquiries are confidential.
Reference job number 2743588.
- Excellent opportunity with a very comfortable and competitive
- Lucrative and negotiable sign-on bonus with loan repayment
- Enjoy a 38 days of PTO with holidays
- This wonderful opportunity also offers academic
- 5-day workweek with weekend call about every 8 to 10
- Become part of this organization where some work can be done
- Typical workday is 8 to 10 hours based on services and patient
- Also in place is evening arrangements with vRad
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Keywords: CompHealth, Mobile , General Radiology, Healthcare , Mobile, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!