Evening RN Supervisor
Company: NHS Management
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Working with us means being part of something special: A team that
is passionate about making an impact on our patients' lives each
and every day. Unlike the typical hospital setting, our facility
offers you the unique opportunity to walk alongside patients on
their road to recovery from many different conditions. As you care
for and help patients achieve goals and regain independence, you
can form significant relationships with them and celebrate the
successes they experience along the way.
- Competitive pay rates! Supportive Leadership!
- Exceptional LOW cost gold medical plan!
Our facility provides a professional environment with
multi-generational and experienced nurses working collaboratively
all with a common goal of caring for each resident just like
they're a member of our family - join us in providing that
See how providing this special care makes a difference in your
We are in search of a qualified RN Unit Manager
- Assists in maintaining resident care standards by supervising
and directing activities of subordinate nurses engaged in quality
assurance, infection control, and utilization review
- Receives physicians' instructions regarding resident care and
ensures that orders are transmitted to other units as needed.
- Oversees delegation of nursing and other therapeutic procedures
to other level professionals and paraprofessional associates.
- Makes regular patient rounds to observe and assess residents'
physical conditions and behaviors, evaluates the quality of care
provided, and ensures proper documentation of treatment and nursing
- Current R.N. license by State required with experience in the
long term care or working with the geriatric population
- Must have at least two years nursing experience and one year
- Clerical ability is necessary to read reports and utilize data
accurately for other purposes.
- Skill in organizing and planning programs and managing
personnel to provide nursing service for residents.
- Ability to plan and direct the department, coordinating with
other departments. We offer the following benefits for you and your
- Competitive Wages
- Elite Low Cost Gold Plan Blue Cross Blue Shield Health
- Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Vision Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays and Paid VacationEOE Associated topics: asn,
cardiothoracic, ccu, coronary, hospice, neonatal, nurse, nurse
clinical, psychatric, staff nurse
Keywords: NHS Management, Mobile , Evening RN Supervisor, Healthcare , Mobile, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!