EMT - Part Time/Days - Providence Hospital
Posted on: January 15, 2022
We Are Hiring
Ascension is looking for an EMT to join our Providence Hospital
team! -Emergency Medical Technician - Emergency Dept - Providence
Hospital - Mobile, AL - -Schedule: Part TimeDays, 24
hrs/week7am-7pm -Why join Ascension?
- Caring Team: Working together as a team, our associates are
incredibly supportive of each other and care for each other as
family. - -
- More Than a Job: Working for Ascension is more than just a job.
It 's a career where your talent and passion for delivering quality
healthcare can make a difference for patients, team members, and
the community. With a mission established 100 years ago, your role
on the team will contribute to a legacy that has supported our
community for over a century. -
- Strength in our People: At Ascension, we believe our people are
our strength and we invest in them. In addition to the chance to
have a positive impact on the people and communities we serve,
associates benefit from significant professional opportunities,
career advancement, training and competitive wages. We also support
work-life balance and spirituality in the workplace.
- Wellbeing Programs: Transforming healthcare starts with taking
care of our associates. We know our associates are busy and on the
go. We provide our team resources and tools to help them
proactively manage their physical, spiritual, and emotional
- Compensation/Benefits: At Ascension, we provide a competitive
compensation package inclusive of a wide range of flexible benefit
options. We support work-life balance through generous paid time
off and encourage spirituality in the workplace. -
What You Will Do
Provide support treatment, care and evaluation of patients on scene
and during transport.
- Arrive to the scene of an emergency, determines the situation,
and develops a plan of action.
- Use appropriate medical equipment and comprehends the severity
of the injury.
- Monitor patient condition and performs data collection.
Communicate findings and patient condition to primary Registered
- Assist with the mobilization, ambulation and transport of
What You Will Need
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job
transfer date required.
- One or more of the following required:
- Emergency Medical Tech credentialed from the Alabama Department
of Public Health obtained prior to hire date or job transfer
- Emergency Medical Tech credentialed from the National Registry
of Emergency Medical Technicians (NREMT) obtained prior to hire
date or job transfer date.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support preferred.
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart
Association (AHA) preferred.
- Drivers License credentialed from the Alabama Department of
Motor Vehicles preferred.Education:
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team
Ascension Providence, based in Mobile, Alabama, offers rewarding
careers at our full service, 349-bed medical/surgical facility. We
provide generous paid time off for work-life balance, a
collaborative work environment, professional development
opportunities, and more to help our associates flourish personally
and professionally. If you are looking to make an immediate impact
in your community, explore a career with Ascension Providence
today.When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000
individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving
others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our
inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches
and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools
that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In
fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Providence Health System is an equal opportunity employer
(EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age,
physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or
other legally protected status.For further information regarding
your EEO rights, click on the following link to the -EEO is the Law
- poster:Please note that Ascension will make an offer of
employment only to individuals who have applied for a position
using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent
offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking
information from applicants. - This employer participates in the
Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the
E-Verify link below for more information.
Keywords: Ascension, Mobile , EMT - Part Time/Days - Providence Hospital, Healthcare , Mobile, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!