Central Supply Clerk
Company: The Manor at Bluewater Bay
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Responsible for maintaining the central supply system, the
inventory of items, and dispensing of items as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Follow the established purchasing guidelines of company and
center, i.e. , purchase supplies from contracted vendors, inventory
* Insure that adequate supplies are on hand to meet the demands of
the Nursing department.
* Maintain adequate supplies on each unit to meet the needs of all
patients. Insure the availability of all supplies to each
* Inventory stock on each unit daily. Research those items that are
not in inventory nor accounted for and assure proper
* Assist the bookkeeper in maintaining charge listing of all
supplies and update as necessary.
* Be available to Bookkeeping to ensure accuracy of monthly CSR
* Assist to maintain properly functioning equipment needed by
* Purchase, receive, and inventory all oxygen supplies.
* Relay tube feeding orders to NSS; receive supplies and
distribute, and coordinate necessary paperwork with NSS.
* Coordinate the ordering of special supplies and equipment with
the vendor who supports center in serving ventilator
patients/hi-tech nursing care patients, etc.
* Assist Dietary department in ordering tube feeding supplies.
Perform necessary accounting functions related to ordering.
* Other duties
* High School graduate or equivalent.
* Knowledgeable of medical supplies and equipment ordering and
* Must be organized and --capable of keeping track of medical
supplies and equipment.
* Must present a professional appearance.
* Pleasant and courteous to supply vendors.
* Able to work with people and various departments.
* Knowledgeable in using calculator.
* Work independently with little or no supervision.
Keywords: The Manor at Bluewater Bay, Mobile , Central Supply Clerk, Healthcare , Niceville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!