Psych RN (Home Health) 15,000 Sign on Bonus - Crestview, Florida, US - Psychiatric
Company: Gulf Coast Home Health
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Company Overview Are you looking for a new career opportunity?--
If so, the time to join Gulf Coast Home Health is now!--$15,000
Sign On Bonus--The Psychiatric Registered Nurse (RN) in Home Health
renders professional nursing care to patients in their home by
assessing, developing, implementing, and evaluating home nursing
care needs of assigned patients.--Gulf Coast Home Health, a part
of--LHC Group, is the preferred post-acute care partner for
hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and
hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services,
we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients
to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around
the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver
patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and
families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single,
shared purpose:--It's all about helping people.-- Essential
- Makes the initial nursing evaluation visit within 24 - 48 hours
of receipt of referral or longer if indicated by MD.
- Continually evaluates the patient's nursing needs by assessing
and reassessing the patient to include general physical assessment,
mental status assessment and suicidal potential assessments.
- Initiates and coordinates the plan of treatment and necessary
revisions per acceptable standards of psychiatric
- Instructs and supervises the patient's family in the care of
the patient and maintenance of a healthy and safe environment.
- Provides those services requiring substantial specialized
- Renders nursing care to homebound patients and perform
treatments as ordered by the physician.
- Assists the patient's family in any way possible to recognize
the daily living problems of the patient and provides information
on community resources that are available.
- Maintains accurate records of the history of the patient for
the supervisor and the physician, especially in reference to drugs,
- Reports to the patient's physician and other appropriate
personnel pertinent changes in the patient's condition.
- Provides counseling and crisis intervention to the patient and
- Participates in in-service programs as required by the
- Participates in nursing report and complies with the Care
- Performs 60 day record review (recertification) and
collaborates with physicians and all other disciplines involved in
- Participates in staff conference regarding patient care.
- Participates in the QA/QI plan and process. Education &
- The RN must have one of the following credentials: 1.) A
masters degree in psychiatric or mental health nursing OR;
- 2.) A bachelors degree in nursing with one year of experience
in an active treatment unit in a psychiatric or mental health
hospital or outpatient clinic OR;
- 3.) A diploma or associate degree with two years experience in
an active treatment unit in a psychiatric or mental health hospital
or outpatient clinic OR
- 4.0 On an individual basis and/or other combination of
education or experience as required by specific state law, as
- Prior to RN making a psychiatric nurse visit, the agency will
adhere to Psychiatric Skilled Nursing/Scope of Care and the written
notification from the CMS Intermediary will be evident on file at
the agency if applicable.
- Must have experience within the last five years. If not,
documentation must support psychiatric retraining classes or CEUs
to update psychiatric knowledge.--License Requirements
Must have current RN Must have a
current drivers license and vehicle insurance, and access to a
dependable vehicle, or public Current CPR certification ----Equal
Opportunity Employer - vets, disability.
Keywords: Gulf Coast Home Health, Mobile , Psych RN (Home Health) 15,000 Sign on Bonus - Crestview, Florida, US - Psychiatric, Healthcare , Crestview, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!