Location: Ocean Springs
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Salary: Market relatedReference: JN -062018-16423We are
currently seeking a Rheumatologist to practice in a vibrant
practice setting located in a quaint, charming community located on
the Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast. Join a thriving community
health system that prides itself on quality patient care.
- 4.5 day work week
- Joining 2 other Board Certified Rheumatologists and an
excellent support staff of RNs
- See approximately 20 patients per day in the office
- Very minimal telephonic call responsibilities/inpatient
- Infusion suite located at office and hospital
- Walk into an established patient base
- Signing bonus or relocation offered
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree - Board Certified
or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- J1 visa eligible positionLive, work, and play, where others
vacation! With nearly 400,000 people living on the Mississippi Gulf
Coast, this beautiful, historic area offers a wide variety of
activities for everyone!
- Like the water? - this waterfront community is nestled on the
Gulf of Mexico and offers miles and miles of sandy beaches!
- Outdoor paradise with excellent activities including hunting,
fishing, birdwatching, biking, and hiking opportunities to choose
- Choose to live on the water, a hobby farm with acreage, a house
settled within a well-developed neighborhood, or build your dream
home on a 1+ acre lot
- Enjoy the amenities of a major metropolitan city without the
congestion of urban living with world-class dining and shopping
opportunities all around!
- Excellent schools and a wonderful place to raise a family
- 1.5 hours to New Orleans or the Florida waters; 30 min to
international airportJob ID: JN -062018-16423
Keywords: Curative, Mobile , Rheumatology Physician, Healthcare , Ocean Springs, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!