Company: Sirius Technical Services
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Sirius Staffing is seeking a Lab Technician position for a
contract opportunity in Axis, AL. Contact us today for more info!
- Follow established procedures to perform sample analyses of
product and environmental samples using multiple types of
- Record and maintain accurate records of all sample preparations
and test results
- Review analytical results for validity and enter results in
spreadsheets and databases.
- Assist with laboratory equipment calibration, basic
maintenance, troubleshooting, instrument method validation, and
test method validation
- Follow all site and laboratory safety
- B.S. Degree in a natural science, or chemical engineering, or a
minimum of 3 years laboratory experience.
- Experience operating, maintaining, and troubleshooting
laboratory instrumentation (i.e. balances, titrators, LC, GC, IC,
- Experience performing analyses by using the proper analytical
- Experience with analytical method set-up, calibration, analysis
and problem solving.
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of chromatography data
- Demonstrated ability to work safely in a laboratory
- Ability to work independently with minimum guidance, including
achieving results, from initial communication to final
- Be willing to work a rotating day / night or weekend shift as
required to support the business processes. Send resumes to
Sirius Staffing. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion,
gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status,
citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any
other status protected by law. Associated topics: alcohol test,
assay, assistant, lab, lab technologist, laboratory, laboratory
tech, laboratory technologist, research, scientific associate
Keywords: Sirius Technical Services, Mobile , Lab Tech, Healthcare , Axis, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!