Physician - Hematology and Oncology - Practice Oncology on the Gulf Coast
Company: Singing River Health System
Location: Ocean Springs
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Located on the beautiful Mississippi Gulf Coast, known as "The
Secret Coast" you can enjoy coastal living that offers the best
cost of living as compared to other coastal locations.
Singing River Health System--------s Regional Cancer Center is an
American College of Surgeons (ACS) accredited Cancer Center. The
Singing River Health System Regional Cancer Center is a Full
Service Cancer Center. --
Seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible full-time
Hematology/Medical Oncology physician:
- Clinics located in Ocean Springs and Pascagoula.
- Clinic Hours are Monday-Friday (8:00 am - 5:00 pm) with one day
off during the week.
- Hematology/Medical Oncology service is supported by a 100% RN
staff in infusion and in clinic as well as having a well-defined
- Physicians are also supported by a strong physician assistant
service to assist with benign hematology follow-ups, lower acuity
oncology follow-ups and as necessary triage of inpatient consults.
Candidates can expect the following:
- Competitive base compensation with performance and production
- Negotiable sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and student
- Competitive benefits package which includes medical, life, 403b
match, elective vision and dental, etc.
- Paid time off (up to 6 weeks including CME days)
- Continuing Medical Education (days and annual CME expense
- Annual pledge towards licenses, fees, and organizational
- Malpractice coverage through Signing River Health System.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Hematologist, Location: Ocean Springs, MS -
Keywords: Singing River Health System, Mobile , Physician - Hematology and Oncology - Practice Oncology on the Gulf Coast, Healthcare , Ocean Springs, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!