Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Posted on: April 10, 2021
We Are Hiring: Title: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
City, State: Mobile, AL
Location: Providence Hospital
Department: Telemetry, Level 10
Additional Job Details: Full-Time, 36 Hours Weekly, Night Shift
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for healthcare and dependent
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Long term / Short Term disability
- Life Insurance & AD&D
- Tuition Assistance after 6 months employment
- 403b with company match
- Paid vacation time off
- Faith based work environment
- Legal services and much more! What You Will Do: Assist with
patient care activities.
- Assist with procedures ordered by physician and supervised by a
Registered Nurse (RN).
- Accommodate patients with tending to personal care, activities
of daily living and transfers/transport.
- Report findings or changes in physical, mental and emotional
conditions to nursing staff.
- Assist with keeping patient rooms clean and orderly. What You
Will Need: Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job
transfer date required.
- Certified Nurse Aide credentialed from the Alabama Certified
Nurse Aid Registry obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date
- High school diploma or GED required. Why Join Our Team:
Ascension Providence, based in Mobile, Alabama, offers rewarding
careers at our full service, 349-bed medical/surgical facility. We
provide generous paid time off for work-life balance, a
collaborative work environment, professional development
opportunities, and more to help our associates flourish personally
and professionally. If you are looking to make an immediate impact
in your community, explore a career with Ascension Providence
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to
transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As
one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the
U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate,
personalized care to all. In FY2020, Ascension provided $2.4
billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community
benefit programs. Ascension includes more than 160,000 associates
and 40,000 aligned providers across a national network of
ministries. We offer rewarding careers across more than 2,600 sites
of care - including 146 hospitals and more than 50 senior living
facilities - in 19 states and the District of Columbia.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Ascension Providence Health
System is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal
opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to
race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual
orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status,
genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information
E-Verify Statement: This employer participates in the Electronic
Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link
below for more information.
Right to Work
Keywords: Ascension, Mobile , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Healthcare , Mobile, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!