RN (Home Health) *Sign On Bonus*
Company: Infirmary Homecare
Posted on: May 14, 2020
Overview **$2500 Sign on Bonus for all Full Time Positions!**
*We are hiring Full Time, Weekend, and 2nd Shift Positions* The
Full-Time Registered Nurse (RN) in Home Health provides and directs
provisions of nursing care to patients in their homes as prescribed
by the physician and in compliance with applicable laws,
regulations and agency policies. Also, The RN Registered Nurse job
coordinates total plan of care with other health care professionals
involved in care, and helps to achieve and maintain continuity of
patient care by planning and exchanging information with physician,
agency personnel, patient, family, and community resources. All
done within a Point of Care setting. Infirmary HomeCare, a part of
LHC Group, is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals,
physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice
care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we
deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to
manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around
the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver
patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and
families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single,
shared purpose: It's all about helping people.
- Provides clinical services within the scope of practice, as
defined by the state laws governing the practice of nursing, in
accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination with other
members of the health care team.
- Makes the initial and-or comprehensive nursing evaluation
visit, determines primary focus of care, develops the plan of care
within State specific guidelines, and submits accurate, complete,
and timely documentation, per policy.
- Regularly evaluates and re-evaluates (as warranted by changes
in condition but at least every 60 days) the patient's nursing
- Performs patient comprehensive assessments at designated time
points and develops the appropriate POC, in collaboration with
- Ensures patients meet home health eligibility and medical
necessity guidelines as defined by payer source.
- Initiates, develops, implements and makes necessary revisions
to the plan of care in collaboration with the physician and other
health care professional's involved in care.
- Makes referrals to other disciplines, as indicated by patient's
- Responds to outcome coordinator-coder and Patient Care Manager
requests for clarification to OASIS assessments on the same day
that the request for more information is sent.
Qualifications License Requirements
- Current RN licensure in state of Alabama.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Current Drivers License, vehicle insurance, and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation. IND0320 Options Apply
Keywords: Infirmary Homecare, Mobile , RN (Home Health) *Sign On Bonus*, Healthcare , Mobile, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!