RN Float Pool - COVID Relief Effort
Company: Ascension (System Office)
Posted on: May 8, 2020
We Are Hiring
Schedule: Temporary-PRN-Variable shifts
Join our family of dedicated, highly skilled Float Pool nurses at
Why Join Providence?
Founded in 1854 by the Daughters of Charity, Providence Hospital is
a 349-bed comprehensive healthcare facility for emergency,
cardiovascular, cancer, orthopedics, obstetrics and surgical
* More Than a Job: Working for Ascension is more than just a job.
It's a career where your talent and passion for delivering quality
healthcare can make a difference for patients, team members, and
* Strength in our People: At Ascension, we believe our people are
our strength and we invest in them. In addition to the chance to
have a positive impact on the people and communities we serve,
associates benefit from significant professional opportunities,
career advancement, training and competitive wages. We also support
work-life balance and spirituality in the workplace.
More information about Providence is available at
What you will do:
As an RN, you will have the opportunity to provide direct nursing
care in accordance with established policies, procedures and
protocols of the healthcare organization.
* Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and
communicates patient condition as appropriate.
* Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
* Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
* Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with
members of the healthcare team.
What you will need:
* Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
* ICU experience preferred.
* Required Credential(s):
* Registered Nurse credentialed from the Alabama Board of Nursing
obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
* One or more of the following:
* Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart
Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer
* BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job
Equal Employment Opportunity
Providence Hospital provides equal employment opportunity without
regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy,
childbirth and related medical conditions), ethnic or national
origin, age (40 or over), citizenship, genetic information, or
status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era.
Providence Hospital provides equal employment opportunities for
qualified disabled individuals.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information
Providence Hospital participates in the Electronic Employment
Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)
Keywords: Ascension (System Office), Mobile , RN Float Pool - COVID Relief Effort, Healthcare , Mobile, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!