Development Manager - Physician Practice
Posted on: March 16, 2019
');csns. apply. setup_job_apply_link(cs_apply_settings, 2);We Are Hiring Development Manager - Physician Practice - Administration - Full-Time - Day - Seton Medical Management - Mobile,ALWhy Join Ascension? Thank you for your interest in Providence Hospital and its affiliated physician network, Providence Medical Group, longtime providers of quality healthcare to the people of Mobile.Known for its historic streets lined with massive live oaks, Mobile is a picturesque city situated on Mobile Bay near the Gulf of Mexico. More than 600,000 people call Mobile home. Here you ll find a family-oriented community steeped in rich southern tradition with an eye to the future. Delicious seafood from nearby waters, year-round recreational opportunities, good schools and affordable housing create the area s desirable coastal lifestyle.Founded in 1854 by the Daughters of Charity, Providence Hospital is a 349-bed comprehensive healthcare facility for emergency, cardiovascular, cancer, orthopedics, obstetrics and surgical services. Outpatient services include an outpatient diagnostic center and a freestanding rehabilitation and wellness center. Providence has been designated a Blue Distinction Center by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama for spine, hip and knee surgeries and has earned Gold status from the American Heart Association for its congestive heart failure program, reflecting a high level of performance in patient safety and outcomes. Primary care services are provided by Providence Medical Group through offices located across southeastern Mississippi and southern Alabama.As part of Ascension the largest non-profit health system in the U. S. and the world s largest Catholic health system Providence offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Our associates consistently give high ratings to their workplace engagement and leadership s support for their well-being. Every day, the work of our talented associates reflects an unwavering commitment to serve, to care and to heal.More information about Providence is available at www. providencehospital. org.What You Will Do As an Associate with Providence Hospital-AL, you will have the opportunity to manage the daily operations of the physician practice development function.Responsibilities:
- Coordinates with internal departments to plan, organize and set up clinics and physician practices.
- Collaborates with building/construction managers, architects, and contractors to review and monitor building plans and building progress.
- Works with outside vendors to negotiate contracts and schedule all installations. Works with moving companies and specialized equipment companies to arrange moves of fixtures and equipment to new practice locations.
- Designs and generates new practice printed materials in collaboration with marketing staff.What You Will Need Education:Diploma
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree requiredWork Experience:
- Previous management experience mandatory.
- 3-5 years of mangement and leadeship experience required. Preffered Work Experience:
- 3-5 years of medical office management experience, preferably group practice management of multiple locations.
- Knowledge of healthcare financial management, medical practice accounting, third party reimbursement issues, patient flow and facilities management.
- Knowledge of clinical and billing operations Knowledge of coding and insurance is required Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Office products.
- Utilized EMR/practice management systems.Preferred Education:
Keywords: Ascension, Mobile , Development Manager - Physician Practice, Executive , Mobile, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!