Nurse Manager / Providence Hospital / FT Days
Company: Providence Hospital, AL
Posted on: September 11, 2018
Job ID: 7609 Nurse Manager / Providence Hospital / FT Days Mobile, Alabama Regular / Day Job Description Title: Nurse Manager City, State: Mobile, AL Location: Providence Hospital Department: Critical Care Unit 6W Additional Job Details: FT Days Providence Hospital is a full service, 349-bed medical/surgical facility. Since its founding in 1854, Providence has been serving, caring for and healing the people of Mobile and surrounding areas. Sponsored by Ascension Health, the nation's largest Catholic and largest nonprofit health care system, the hospital's mission is to extend the healing ministry of Jesus Christ to south Alabama and southeast Mississippi, with a special concern for persons who are poor and vulnerable. Providence has been Mobile's most preferred hospital for nine consecutive years and admits more than 145,000 inpatients annually. Outpatient and emergency room registrations exceed 150,000 per year. Summary: The Nurse Manager manages activities, workflow and nursing resources of assigned nursing unit(s).
- Ensures compliance with regulatory and accreditation requirements.
- Conducts hiring, training, directing, development and evaluating of staff.
- Identifies and resolves issues affecting the delivery of patient care services for the assigned unit(s). Develops and implements policies and procedures to ensure efficient and effective delivery of health services in a unit.
- Monitors and adheres to budget. Approves or monitors expenditures, purchases and other actions to ensure compliance with budget guidelines. Education & Experience:
- Graduate of an approved school of nursing required.
- BSN preferred. Licenses & Certifications:
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider required. How to Apply: If you are interested in joining the Providence Hospital Team, please apply by completing an online application. If you have any questions about the application process or require a reasonable accommodation to complete the application, please contact the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center at 1- between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST M-F. Equal Opportunity Employer: Providence Hospital provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), ethnic or national origin, age (40 or over), citizenship, genetic information, or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era. Providence Hospital provides equal employment opportunities for qualified disabled individuals. Share: -->
Keywords: Providence Hospital, AL, Mobile , Nurse Manager / Providence Hospital / FT Days, Executive , Mobile, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!