Engineering Maintenance Manager
Company: Sirius Staffing
Posted on: May 22, 2023
Sirius Staffing is seeking a Ma intenance Manager for a
direct-hire opportunity in Mobile, AL working within the chemical
industry . Details below:
Summary: Manages the facility-wide maintenance function to ensure
the availability of safe, responsive, high quality, affordable
repair and maintenance services including preventive, routine,
non-routine and emergency capabilities for every Production unit
and support department at the facility 24 hours per day, 365 days
per year, including the use of outside support by qualified
contractors as required.
- BS degree in Engineering
- 5 + years experience in an industrial environment or equivalent
experience in industry-related functional areas of supervision and
management. Skills/Competencies /Work Duties
- O ffice equipmen t : Personal computer, calculator, multi-line
telephone, copier, printer, scanner, fax
- S oftware : Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point,
Outlook), Skype, Visio, Adobe (PDF), Share Point, SAP, Microsoft
- S ite systems: Emerson Distributive Control System, PI Data
Historian, COA Database, Training Mine, Alfresco Document
- Ability to use: General small hand tools (wrenches,
screwdrivers, pliers, etc.) step ladder, extension ladder.
- Provide necessary development, motivation, coordination and
internal cooperation for groups/individuals under his/her control
in order to maximize efficiency of R&M services.
- Ensure maximum efficiency within and between Stores, Planning,
and maintenance groups.
- As Contract Administrator, monitor, direct and control all
facets of the primary maintenance contract with selected vendors,
which insure continuing quality support of facility
- Promote excellent communication and cooperation between
subordinates and their internal/external customers.
- Provide and maintain standards of performance and appraisals,
which promote high quality, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Work with appropriate individuals in preparing annual
- Monitor and control direct controllable costs within budgetary
limits, and maintain overall responsibility of the Maintenance
- Provide leadership development and succession plans for
- Assist with Accident/Illness investigations and loss
- Promote and maintain ISO 9001 within assigned area of
- Promote and maintain Process Safety Management within assigned
area of responsibility.
- Maintain sufficient contacts with qualified outside contractors
to meet emergency needs too large
- Maintain acceptable levels of certifications for skilled
technicians in assigned area.
- Plan and work with production for shut-down events. Sirius
Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to
characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion,
gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status,
citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any
other status protected by law.
Keywords: Sirius Staffing, Mobile , Engineering Maintenance Manager, Executive , Theodore, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...