RN / Manager / Florida / Permanent / Charge Nurse Medical Surgical Unit Job
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Fort Walton Beach Medical Center, located on Florida's Emerald
Coast, seeks a Charge Nurse (RN) to join our Medical Surgical Team!
This role will work in a full time status.
$5,000 Sign on Bonus available for QualifiedApplicants! POSITION
SUMMARY:The purpose of the Charge Nurse position is to assist the
Manager or Director in providing nursing leadership to the nursing
unit. This role will provide feedback to the Manager or Director
regarding patient care, budgetary and strategic planning
opportunities for improvement.
Fort Walton Beach Medical Center (FWBMC) is a 267-bedfull-service
hospital with over 200 of the most highly respected and
qualifiedphysicians in the area. It is recognized as a Top General
Hospital forexcellence in quality care and patient safety. It is
the only acute carehospital in the Tri-County area that offers open
heart surgery, an AccreditedAdvanced Primary Stroke Center, an
Accredited Chest Pain Center, and a CancerCare Center that is
accredited by the Commission on Cancer and an Associate ofthe UAB
Birmingham Health System Cancer Community Network. Its
expandedemergency services include a dedicated Pediatric ER, 24/7
Destin ER, and afull-service 24/7 Fort Walton Beach ER that
includes the only Level II TraumaCenter in the Tri-County area. You
are worth more than a paycheck. As a team member, enjoythe
following benefits and more:
- 401(k) with an employer match upto 9%
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, flex spending,life, disability benefits
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid family leaveAnd much more!
Qualifications EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- A BSN or MSN is preferred. Other qualifications considered
include AA in Nursing or Nursing Diploma LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION:
- State of Florida RN License required. If contact license held,
active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
- BLS AHA Healthcare provider certification required upon
- ACLS within 90 days of hire. EXPERIENCE REQUIRED OR PREFERRED:
- A minimum of 2 years of RN experience required
- Acute care experience preferred
- National Certification preferred SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND
- Clinical expertise
- Exemplary leadership skills
- Tactful communication skills and the ability to listen,
empathize and respond to patient, family, internal and external
- Supervision, delegation, conflict management and team building
- Flexible and resourceful and able to make decisions
- Reads and writes Basic English with the basic skills necessary
to transcribe physicians orders
- Basic computer skills
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D.
Notice Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking .For questions about your job application or this
site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: HCA., Mobile , RN / Manager / Florida / Permanent / Charge Nurse Medical Surgical Unit Job, Executive , Niceville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!