Dining Services Assistant Manager
Company: Healthcare Services Group, Inc.
Posted on: September 21, 2022
OverviewHealthcare Services Group (HCSG) services thousands of
accounts nationwide and is now hiring a Dining Services Assistant
Manager in your area! With a custom, state of the art training
program, there are engaging opportunities regardless of where you
are in your career. If you crave to learn and want to make a
positive impact in your community, wed love to have you on our
team! What We Offer!
- Free Telemedicine and Prescription discounts
- Comprehensive Health Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation for eligible employees
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available
- Transfers available Nationwide. Great for active Military and
- Employee Assistance Programs Responsibilities
- Utilizes protective gear in all appropriate functions
- The Assistant Account Manager is able to perform and often
performs the job assignments of the dietary aide, cook, and
dishwasher (see related job descriptions) and, as such, is able to
operate a variety of dining services equipment.
- The Assistant Manager performs and leads small groups of
subordinates in dining services activities on varying shifts as
- In the absence of the Account Manager, the Assistant Manager
assumes the responsibility of and manages and supervises the dining
services staff at a single site according to policies and
procedures, and federal/state requirements.
- Provides leadership, support and guidance to ensure that food
quality standards, inventory levels, food safety guidelines and
customer service expectations are met.
- Assists in training, quality control and in-servicing of
- The Assistant Manager must conduct themselves in a professional
manner and insure their subordinates do the same.
- The Assistant Manager consistently embodies the characteristics
necessary to drive the Companys Purpose, Vision, Values, and DNA.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Specialized training in dining services management and
nutrition is desirable. Must successfully complete an approved
sanitation and safety course.
- Two years experience in quantity food production/service (or
equivalent experience) and one year personnel supervision is
- Current ServSafe certification is required in accordance with
State/County law, or must become ServSafe certified within 30
calendar days of hire.
- Certified Dietary Manager or Certified Food Service Manager
designation where required in accordance with CMS and/or
State/County law, or must become certified within a maximum of 9
months from enrollment.
- Basic computer skills preferred.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to understand and place into action basic food
safety/sanitation requirements and procedures.
- Ability to work all shifts as needed.
- Must be able to be at work on time.
- Must be able to full understand and complete all
- Knowledge of Dining Services, foodservice program
- Knowledge of and ability to use all department equipment.
- Ability to maintain records and complete reports as
- Written and oral communication and teaching skills.
- Skill in using public relations techniques to promote the
foodservice program to client and residents.
- Ability to interact positively with residents, client and other
personnel and the public.
- Compliance with COVID-19 Vaccination Policies, as required by
State, Local, and/or Customers.
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 50 pounds, push/pull a
maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended
periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in service area. No relocation costs. HCSG is one of
the largest providers of environmental, dining, and nutritional
services, and as such, we continually seek out motivated and
professional leaders to join our team! Our firm commitment to
training provides all of our associates with ample opportunity for
self-improvement and professional growth. We offer equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or
genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HCSG complies
with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location where the company has facilities. Join
Our Team Join Our Team
Submission FAQs (http://icims.help) Job
LocationsUS-AL-MOBILEUpdated Date8/18/2022Requisition ID
2022-424333 Category Dining Services Shift Multiple Shifts
Available Type Regular Full-Time Location : Postal
Keywords: Healthcare Services Group, Inc., Mobile , Dining Services Assistant Manager, Executive , Mobile, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!