Company: Little Caesars Pizza
Posted on: June 25, 2022
JOB SUMMARYThe Team Lead works productively to fulfill their job
requirements and assists the General Manager in achieving General
goals of customer satisfaction and profitability.BENEFITS
- Free Pizza for a Year
- Rapid Career Growth
- Ampler Cares Program
- Serves customers correct, complete orders within service time
goals according to the Customer Service Standards
- Prepares and ensures consistent, high quality products are
served to customers as described in the Little Caesars-Ampler Pizza
- Displays the proper image and follows Little Caesars-Ampler
Pizza II policies, procedures and standards for conduct as outlined
in the Little Caesars-Ampler Pizza II Handbook.
- Cleans and organizes work stations and ensures the standards
are maintained as directed by management and as required by the
local health department.
- Performs cash management responsibilities and ensures
compliance by Colleagues to all safety and security procedures as
defined in the Little Caesars-Ampler Pizza II Handbook as well any
other safety and security procedures issued.
- Provides direction and feedback to Colleagues and follows up by
coaching/counseling to ensure job duties are performed and all
Little Caesar standards, procedures and policies are achieved.
- Performs the task associated with food, paper, labor, and
utility cost controls and monitors shift activities to ensure
- Completes all paperwork neatly and accurately.
- Follows all procedures associated with opening and closing,
appropriately handles unexpected occurrences, and notifies
appropriate parties in a timely fashion
- Completes assignments as directed by the General Manager
including, but not limited to; daily, weekly and period end
paperwork, recruiting and training, marketing, image and
cleanliness.NATURE & SCOPEThe Team Lead must abide by all state and
federal laws OSHA and EEOC requirements, as well as practice and
enforce all Little Caesars-Ampler Pizza II policies and procedures.
The Team Lead receives direction and training from the General
Manager and other Little Caesars-Ampler Pizza II training
materials. During each shift, they motivate, direct and coach
colleagues to work proficiently at their assigned stations, and
then follow up to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner,
according to Little Caesars-Ampler Pizza II procedures.They ensure
the General Manager is prepared to meet the needs of their
customers and work diligently to ensure each customer is satisfied
with the service and product they receive.They support the General
Manager and assist in building sales and controlling costs by using
all cost control tools and processes. They trouble shoot
operational problems and find acceptable solutions.Your General
Manager will discuss the essential job functions, which are
normally defined as fundamental activities conducted on a daily or
regular basis that will affect the success of the General
Manager.This position requires a hands-on style of management and
physical work such as; lifting, squatting, and standing for long
periods of time.JOB REQUIREMENTS
- To perform the functions listed in this job description, the
following tasks will be required:
- The ability to lift and move 55 pounds.
- The ability to reach and move items from as high as six feet
and as low as six inches off the ground.
- The ability to control and utilize equipment safely and
correctly; i.e. the sheeter machine, vertical cutting mixer (must
be 18 years or over), the sauce ladle, cheese cups, pan grippers,
spatula, pizza and dough cutter, different types of knives, can
opener, pastry brush, scales, microwave, telephone, cash register,
- The ability to Shakerboard by working outside holding a sign
(must be 18 years or over).
- The ability to apply pressure to cut through and to clean
- The ability to count, separate and weight all types of food
products and inventory items.
- The ability to communicate to customers and co-workers (i.e.,
reading, speaking, hearing, writing).
- The ability to understand direction, instructions and product
- The ability to process and complete customers orders.
- The ability to comprehend all training materials and practice
standard operating procedures.
- The ability to successfully pass required training programs for
- The ability to use mathematical skills to compute sales totals,
percentages, inventory usage, food orders, employee work schedules,
cash handling results and projected business needs.
- The ability to legally drive an automobile adhering to all
state and local traffic laws.
- The ability to supervise a number of people at the same time
and to motivate them to meet goals, duties and
- Have previous experience in retail or a position involving
customer contact is preferred.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Possess a high school diploma, or equivalent, and possess basic
- Possess excellent verbal communication and interpersonal
- Be dependable, hardworking and have the ability to work under
pressure and in stressful situations.
- Be able to work a standard schedule and be able to perform all
the essential functions of the job.
- Possess a valid driver's license from the state of residence
with a driving record maintained within company guidelines.
- Meet Little Caesars-Ampler Pizza II Background Verification
- The U.S. Department of Justice (INS Division) requires that
each Team Member provide documentation that proves their
eligibility to work in the United States.Please Note: -Little
Caesars-Ampler Pizza II reserves the right to change, modify,
suspend, interpret, or cancel in whole, or in part, any of the job
duties outlined above, at any time and without advance
Keywords: Little Caesars Pizza, Mobile , Shift Manager, Executive , Citronelle, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!