Company: ERMC Aviation LLC
Posted on: January 15, 2022
- Must have strong leadership and people skills and be able to
communicate effectively, Time Management skills, Problem Solving
skills, Math skills, Computer software knowledge.
- Must be able to Establish shift assignments for both fulltime
and part-time employees;
- Monitoring and responsibility for the safe and efficient
operation of all airline ground support equipment
- Reporting discrepancies that may exist both functional and
mechanical on the ground support equipment;
- Responsible for equipment and ensuring its safe and efficient
operating status; Conferring with other supervisors and managers to
coordinate activities with other departments;
- Determining manpower requirements; ensuring disciplinary
procedures are conducted in a fair, timely, and consistent
- Other duties as assignedThe job qualifications include, but are
not limited to, the following:
- Experience supervising operations preferably in a retail
- Dedication to excellence in customer service with a proactive
approach in anticipating, listening to, understanding, and
responding to customer needs.
- Possess basic maintenance skills/knowledge and computer
- Make a professional impression, both in appearance and conduct
with highly effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Exudes confidence and comfort in interacting effectively with
all levels of management.
- Willingness to work hands-on and where needed, alongside the
- Passion to embrace change with the ability to modify goals and
- Capable of multi-tasking and using independent judgment and
solid decision-making skills.
- including high lifts, motorized tools, and vehicles.
- Ability to lift and carry items and/or machinery up to 50
- Ability to stoop, kneel, reach overhead, drive, and operate
equipment frequently and repetitively during working hours.
- Ability to be on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365
days a year to handle any requests and/or incidents at the
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies.
- Willingness to participate in the company's screening
- Reliable transportation is required.ERMC Aviation offers a full
range of benefit offerings for full time employees including
medical, dental, vision, HSA, 401k, company paid life insurance,
supplementary life insurances, voluntary benefits (such as
accident, cancer, hospitalization), and a college education savings
plan. Additionally, as a member of the Unifi Service family of
companies, we can participate in the significantly discounted
flight benefits offered as well.Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions.Please note this job description is not
designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities,
duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for
their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at
any time with or without notice.
Keywords: ERMC Aviation LLC, Mobile , Account Manager, Executive , Crestview, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!