Company: ROCO MANAGEMENT LLC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Hartford Commons - Pascagoula, MS
Founded in 2012, ROCO Real Estate is a privately owned and operated
full service real estate investment and management company
headquartered in Bloomfield Hills, MI. ROCO currently owns
approximately 7,000 apartment units across five states and has over
200 employees. ROCO has a long-term hold strategy for our assets,
which means that when we invest in real estate we are making a
meaningful commitment. We have experienced record growth due to
hiring the best professionals in the industry. ROCO makes
significant investments in our employees and properties. We treat
our residents and Investor partners the way we would want to be
treated, if our positions were reversed.
We are defined by our unique culture centered around young
entrepreneurs making waves in an old industry. ROCOs greatest
asset, and the key to our success, is our people. We focus on
customer-service and reward impact.
About this position:
The Property Manager oversees all phases of operations of the
property under the supervision of the Regional Manager. Job duties
including, but are not limited to, the general administration of
the office and maintenance of the physical property, direct and
motivate the staff members, maintain resources so that the property
can remain in good physical condition with stabilized fiscal
- Responsible for all aspects of apartment leasing including
showing apartments, taking applications and deposits, qualifying
residents, making credit checks, verifying employment and landlord
references and preparing leases.
- Provide outstanding customer service while addressing
prospective residents, current residents, vendors and colleagues.
Demonstrate a strong sense of pride and accountability for the
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and strong customer service
while guiding the prospective resident through the leasing and
move-in processes, while adhering to the company procedures and
ensuring compliance with Fair Housing requirements.
- Investigating and resolving resident and vendor relations and
ensuring timely follow up.
- Operate the property within the financial guidelines and
- Assist in lease renewal process; Distribute and follow-up on
renewal notices to current residents in an organized and consistent
- Lead the eviction process in accordance with state laws and in
partnership with legal counsel. Adhere to the proper procedures
regarding issuing notices and appearing in court, as needed.
- Maintain an accurate and updated inventory of apartments
available to rent, list of prospective residents to conduct follow
ups and list of current resident information concerning
- Process maintenance service request and inform maintenance team
in a timely manner. Ensure all maintenance repairs are handled
satisfactorily by contacting residents with completed Service
Requests on a weekly basis. Ensure clear and consistent
communication between the Leasing Office team and the Maintenance
- Maintain marketing and advertising sources routinely; drive
online and local presence. Monitor advertising effectiveness.
Propose marketing strategies and social events for current and
- Be knowledgeable and compliant of federal, state and company
policies, procedures and regulations.
- Distribute company or community-issued notices to
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all the
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years experience in multi-family residential property
- Knowledge and expertise of the Fair Housing laws and
guidelines. Experience applying local state laws relative to Fair
- Strong organizational, written & verbal communication and
- Experience using MS Excel and Outlook
- Experience using Yardi Voyager and/or Rent Caf-- CRM
- 3+ years experience with financial and/or budget
- Experience with managing distressed properties preferred
ROCO is proud to provide its team members with:
- Comprehensive benefits package including affordable Medical,
Dental & Vision plan options and 401(k) with employer-matched
- ROCO University delivers virtual, live and instructor-led
training on topics relevant to the Property Management
- Generous paid time off, including vacation, sick and personal
time off, as well as paid holidays.
- Lucrative commission and bonus plans, dependent on
- Paid parental leave, Tuition reimbursement, Charitable donation
program, Referral bonuses, Employee recognition programs and MUCH
Keywords: ROCO MANAGEMENT LLC, Mobile , Property Manager, Executive , Pascagoula, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!