Capital Projects & Contract Administration Manager
Company: Sirius Technical Services
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Sirius Staffing is currently seeking a Capital Projects and
Contract Administration Manager for a long term role in Axis, AL.
Details below:Business/Function Overview Reporting to the Plant
Manager, the Capital Projects and Contract Administration Manager
is accountable for the site capital deployment process and contract
administration functions in alignment with Core Values and
Standards as well as regulatory requirements. This role will manage
equipment and infrastructure investment projects focused on
building, expanding, and improving necessary infrastructure in
support of future growth.
- Leads performance and improvement in Environmental, Health and
Safety for the team supporting the capital function and all the
contractors (resident and non-resident) supporting the site.
- Manages 100% compliance of Environmental, Health and Safety
requirements during all the phases of capital deployment.
- Leads and support development and implementation of capital
engineering and construction management competencies and skills
throughout the workforce.
- Leads and supports development of contract administration
competencies and skills within site contract managers and onsite
contractors and provide an environment that fosters improved
teamwork within and between direct employees and contractors.
- Accountable for the end-to-end management of all equipment and
infrastructure projects (building new facilities, expansion of
current facilities or improvement current infrastructure). This
includes the strategy for design, procurement, resource planning,
cash flow management and construction execution, as well as the
initial phases of evaluation and funding requests.
- Manages capital budget (typically $15 25 millions/year) to
budgeted levels and monitor, reports and explains monthly variances
against established forecast.
- Ensure capital projects are completed on schedule, on cost and
deliver on its goals and deliverables.
- Ensure the capital process complies with company Financial
Standard, Fixed Asset Policies and Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX).
- Manages bidding process for services and equipment
purchase.Required Education B.S. Degree in Engineering.
- 5+ Years working experience in capital projects for chemical
- Experience with project implementation in a highly hazardous
operation regulated by the OSHA Process Safety Management
- Experience managing capital budgets over $10MM/year
- Experience in SAP and Microsoft
- Experience leading resident contractors and collaborating with
their respective company leaders, especially on engineering and
- Strong computer skills and understanding of electronic
- Leadership experience to address important issues, lead during
difficult and unpopular decisions and to engage in difficult
conversations with senior leaders and plant resources.
- Takes ownership to act and to drive progress and deliver on
commitments in an ethical way while owning the outcome resulting
from one s choices.
- Thinks broadly, anticipates obstacles, and leverage resources
to drive to desired outcomes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work
effectively with technicians, engineers, and leaders at all
- Demonstrated problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Good written and oral communication skillsFor more information
or to apply, please send resumes to Ashley Overstreet at ! Sirius
Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to
characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion,
gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status,
citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any
other status protected by law.
Keywords: Sirius Technical Services, Mobile , Capital Projects & Contract Administration Manager, Executive , Axis, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!