Company: B&M Management
Posted on: November 22, 2021
- Manage the operations of the buildings as assigned which
includes and is not limited to: supervision of Assistant Community
Director, Leasing Professionals, and Service team and ensure
completion and quality of service provided.
- Assist in lease ups of units. Maintain a high level of
occupancy for the property
- Ensure that all property staff at site adhere to all policies
and procedures and respond to all resident requests or complaints
in a timely, efficient and courteous manner.
- Exercise common sense, good judgment, and consistency in
day-to-day contact with residents and prospective applicants and in
other business-related matters
- Formulate and manage the operational and capital budget for the
property, track and report on the financial performance of the
property, and implement strategies for enhancing the value of the
asset. --- Recruit, hire, train, and manage the performance of the
associates, and take appropriate actions to ensure achievement of
- Ensure the market hits key metrics: optimal revenue,
collections, occupancy, renewals, net operating income and asset
preservation and improvement.
- Oversee property management operations, leasing, repairs and
maintenance, and turns and renovations.
- Support sales efforts, including participating in client
meetings, marketing reviews, and providing constructive feedback to
- Monitor compliance in all areas of the business to ensure
employee practices are in accordance with organizational policies
and applicable laws.
- Drive efforts to enhance resident satisfaction and business
- Create a positive climate that will result in a high level of
team performance, and ensures employees receive training and
development where needed.
- Provide positive career development environment for all
- Embraces and executes the vision, mission, and beliefs of the
- Is punctual and present at work when scheduled.
- Flexible with the work schedule, including availability to work
weekends, evenings, and/or holidays.
Education and Experience Required:
- Strong customer service, written and verbal communication,
organizational and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with
customers and ensure staff does the same
- Strong problem solving skills and a positive attitude
- Commitment to excellence and exceeding goals
- Ability to work well using mobile office electronic tools
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office Applications,
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals,
both internally and externally
- Can effectively work independently and as a member of various
teams and committees --- Computer software experience to include MS
Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, and OneSite
License(s) or Certification(s) Preferred:
- Valid Driver's License required
Job Essentials:Our company is a drug free, harassment free
workplace. All candidates must pass a drug screen and an extensive
background check. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not
tolerate harassment, discrimination or retaliation.
- Sales/Property Management: 5 years
- Proficiency in property-level accounting with demonstrated
success at working within a budgetary framework
- Self-motivated and effective team leadership
- History of maintaining high occupancy, low turnover, and low
delinquency --- Knowledge of federal, state, and local laws
pertaining to property management
- High school or equivalent, college degree preferred
- Compensation commensurate with experience; as well as
Keywords: B&M Management, Mobile , Community Manager, Executive , Mobile, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!