Director - Contact Center
Company: Cavendish Farms Corporation
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Description With a culture of recognition and reputation for
excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a
long and successful career!ELS is hiring for the position of
Director - Contact Center in Gautier, Mississippi. What you'll do:
The Contact Center Director plans and oversees a ll aspects of the
Contact Center including employee, facilities and vendor
management. Your job will include:
- M anage employees to oversee the development and ongoing
operations of inbound, outbound and administrative functions of the
- Ensure that employees have a safe and secure work environment
and that the overall employee work experience is positive and
conducive to the success of the contact center.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the site's vendors.
- Maintain responsibility for the performance, efficiency and
profitability of call center empl o yees who support inbound
reservation and customer service-related calls for our membership
- Work closely with senior management to develop and implement
business strategies and goals with respect to referrals, upgrades
and customer self-service options.
- Participate in the design of bonus, recognition and commission
plans to support the achievement of revenue and profitability
- Track monthly and quarterly metrics to identify opportunities
for improvements in customer service processes and procedures.
- Create and present monthly and quarterly performance
- Recommend system enhancements, programs and projects to improve
productivity, efficiency, cost management and overall performance
of the call center. Skills & experience you bring:
- B achelor's degree, or an equivalent combination of education
- Five or more years of experience building and managing a call
or contact center.
- Effective analytical skills, including a working knowledge of
financial statement analysis, staffing models, scheduling and
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
simultaneously, drive projects to completion and meet
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel;
knowledge of Salesforce CRM preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, leadership and
- Dynamic leadership and interpersonal skills, including
coaching, facilitation and conflict resolution.
- Experience successfully managing transformations related to
changes in technology, processes and policies.
- Ability to develop and manage results-oriented recruiting and
- Experience working in a cloud-based environment with contact
center technologies, preferably Varient and/or IEX.
- Experience with loyalty and/or membership programs preferred.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a
comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and
vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations,
holidays, and sick time.We invite you to visit our web site at
www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information
regarding our exceptional resort communities.As an Equal
Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
- Job ID: 55768077
- Position Title: Director - Contact Center
- Company Name: Equity LifeStyle Properties
- Job Function: Accounting/Finance
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Min Education: None Jobs You May Like V Director of Marketing
Vista Capital Partners Portland, OR, United States C Manager of
Member Engagement California Academy of Family... Director, Utility
Operations G 11 W. 42nd St., New York, New York 10036 (212)
Keywords: Cavendish Farms Corporation, Mobile , Director - Contact Center, Executive , Gautier, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!