RF Engineer II
Company: Apex Systems
Posted on: September 12, 2019
Job #: 998064
RF Engineer II
Location: Mobile, AL
---All interested and qualified candidates can please contact
Dallas at email@example.com
- Sales Support - Mapping - Troubleshooting
- MUST HAVE Strong computer skills to include Power BI
- UNIX, Oracle DB, Excel macros and SQL programming.
- MUST HAVE - Strong written, verbal and interpersonal
- MUST HAVE Moderate MapInfo skills.
- MUST HAVE PowerPoint presentation skills.
- Understanding of RF propagation principles, cellular theory, RF
engineering tools and antenna theory.
- Experience with various drive test units.
- Driving record is within company compliance
- Self-motivated and ability to work under pressure.
- Education and Experience BS in Engineering, Engineering
Technology or equivalent technical degree; or equivalent work
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color,
religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth,
breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner
status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim,
protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership,
or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our
website in search of information on employment opportunities or to
apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our
website for a search or application, please contact our Employee
Services Department at 844-463-6178-6178.
Keywords: Apex Systems, Mobile , RF Engineer II, Engineering , Mobile, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!