Company: Butler Technical Group
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Location: Mobile, AL
Job ID: #63824
Citizenship Requirement: US Citizen
Must work onsite - remote is not offered for this role
Min years of experience: 5+ years in engineering managerial
position based on job description
Degree Requirements: Bachelor's Degree from accredited college in
Engineering with 5 years in managerial position per job
Position Summary: Manage all aspects of engineering activities in
compliance with the Maintenance Repair Station, FAA, the
manufacturer, the Customer and standards for airworthiness and
* Manage the engineering services team to support the ADS Military
aircraft platforms (C212, CN235, C295), to meet customer
* Develop engineering projects, from the initial phase to final
testing and certification of the installation on the aircraft.
Determine the best certification strategy.
* Guide the development of engineering, technical reps, and
training team in establishing goals, procedures and plans for the
* Provide detailed quotes for engineering services.
* Develop documentation for new STC and non-STC avionic systems
* Act as project lead and certification lead for new and existing
* Identify staff development and training needs and ensure positive
employee performance development.
* Maintain a culture promoting flight safety, as well as health and
safety and lead by example.
Qualified Experience / Skills / Training:
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Aeronautical/Aerospace)
* 5 + years' experience in an aerospace engineering and managerial
* Aircraft Systems and FAA 14 CFR knowledge
* Knowledge of ISO and EASA Certification Specifications (CS) is
* Computer literate: MS Project, MS Office Suite, and various CAD
Knowledge, Skills, Demonstrated Capabilities:
* Highly organized individual who is able to work with limited
* May frequently be required to travel (domestic and/or
* Computer literate: MS Project, MS Office Suite, and ERP
* Must be able to interact cordially and productively with
subordinates, co-workers and supervisors.
* Must understand, read and write proficiently in the English
language to read and understand appropriate manuals, schematics,
and technical information necessary to adequately perform
* Must be able to walk around regularly.
* Excellent computer skills with MS Office suite packages.
* 25% Domestic and International (Spain/France)
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal
opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer.
Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a
diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the
benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where
we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is
governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin,
ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status,
mental or physical disability or any other legally protected
Keywords: Butler Technical Group, Mobile , Engineering Manager, Engineering , Mobile, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!