Base Mechanic Rotor Wing
Company: Med-Trans Corporation
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Base Aviation Mechanic - Rotor Wing
IMMEDIATELY HIRING! AVIATION MECHANIC - ROTOR WING
FULL-TIME Opportunity in Texas
$49,000.00 - $82,000.00 annually
We are hiring for Aviation Base Mechanics to support the daily
maintenance of the helicopters across our region. You will perform
scheduled and unscheduled aircraft maintenance, inspections,
repairs, and modifications to airframes, rotors and appliances. Our
Aircraft Maintenance team maintains our helicopters to the highest
standards possible. This is a base position, relocation within an
- Provide on-site maintenance support for our fleet of Bell 407
- Maintain the aircraft
- Schedule aircraft maintenance
- Manage base inventory
- Maintain the base library and company owned ground support
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bell 407 maintenance experience preferred
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid FAA Airframe & Powerplant License required
- Inspection Authorization Certification preferred
- Valid State issued Driver's License
- Additional FAA/FCC ratings preferred
- Must be able to successfully complete FAA - DOT drug and
alcohol testing program
- Three years of turbine helicopter maintenance experience
- A minimum of six months helicopter maintenance experience
during that last 24 months
- Must be able to push and/or pull 100+ lbs.
- Must be able to lift and/or carry up to 50 lbs.
- Intermediate-level computer skills with an inventory
- IFR helicopter avionics and auto-pilot experience
- Manufacturer training or equivalent on Bell 407 preferred
- Prior civilian HEMS experience preferred
- Travel between bases to support aircraft maintenance needs is
GUIDING VALUES AND BEHAVIORS
Employee must consistently exhibit our guiding principles:
Patient Care - We continually earn the privilege to care for our
patients. It is at the forefront of everything we do.
One Team - We respect each other and achieve together what no
individual can alone.
Innovation - We are driven to develop solutions that inspire
Vigilance - We will never waver in our commitment to safety and
preparedness in the fulfillment of our duties.
Ownership - We are accountable for what we do and take pride in how
we do it.
Citizenship - We are dedicated to being good stewards in the
communities we serve.
Why Choose Med-Trans: Our mission of providing care to the world at
a moment's notice is at the heart of everything we do. We are
caregivers, first and foremost and we will be there when you need
us. With more than 38,000 employees, Global Medical Response teams
deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas
of emergency and patient relocation services around the world. We
provide end-to-end medical transportation as well as fire services,
integrated healthcare solutions and disaster response.
If your passion is helicopters and you're ready to work in an
environment where every second counts, apply today!
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and
providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a
disability. Associated topics: administrative, administrative
assistant, administrative support, assistance, associate, clerk,
counsel, facility, mail room, receptionist
Keywords: Med-Trans Corporation, Mobile , Base Mechanic Rotor Wing, Engineering , Mobile, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!