Service Bulletin Engineer
Company: PDS Tech, Inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
PDS Tech Inc. is seeking candidates for a Service Bulletin
Engineer position in Mobile, AL. - Position Summary: The Service
Bulletin Engineer (Contract) will design new and revised service
bulletins using engineering data, principles, and tools to deliver
cost effective solutions that meet customer satisfaction in terms
of safety, quality, and lead time. Primary Responsibilities:
- Responsible to produce or revise service bulletins in
accordance with defined processes and procedures according to
program and schedule requirements.
- Review impacted aircraft configurations fleet wide to determine
the configuration requirements of the service bulletin.
- Analyze digital mockup (DMU), engineering drawings, other
design documents, etc. to define the methodology, procedures
required in the design of the service bulletin.
- Generate list of parts and materials derived from the
- Define appropriate man-hours to complete service bulletin
- Define figures, tables, and charts to be included in service
bulletin. Support the service bulletin illustrators as required to
ensure quality of illustrations included in service bulletin.
- Define work steps of the service bulletin and ensure the proper
sequence of steps. Additional Responsibilities:
- Provide support as required to internal and external
- Support Quality initiatives established by Service Bulletin
group in order to decrease the number of Service Bulletin revisions
and airline queries. Support process improvements, quality
improvement initiatives, etc.
- Perform Quality checks on peer's work utilizing the service
bulletin process, user guides, , etc.
- Perform Quality checks on external Subcontractors and ensure
quality is maintained. Support the overall Quality plan in regards
to external Subcontractors.
- Participate/lead open discussions regarding ways of working and
on-going projects support/lead any ongoing improvement initiatives
in line with business needs.
- Participate in service bulletin validations as required from SB
- Coordinate with other -departments on as needed basis.
Qualified Experience / Skills / Training:
- Ability to read/write/speak English.
- Proficiency with G Suite.
- Team oriented - ability to work as a member of a team with
other departments locally and internationally.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) with
both internal and external customers in a professional manner.
- Ability and experience to lead multi-discipline projects.
- Knowledgeable with aircraft assembly sequences.
- Project management experience desired.
- Minimal type of CAD software experience is desired (preferably
- Company experience with various Company programs (A380, A350,
LR, SA, ....) utilizing applicable design tools is desired.
Education / Special Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering or
equivalent experience.PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran
status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or
other legally protected status. Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is
one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31
offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position PDS
specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace,
Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy
just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of
continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our
employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about
PDS, please visit $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
Keywords: PDS Tech, Inc., Mobile , Service Bulletin Engineer, Engineering , Mobile, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!