Company: Myer Marine Services
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Myer Marine Services has a full-time opening for the position of
SolidWorks Draftsman. Experience in steel fabrication is required.
This position will conduct drafting, designing, and reverse
engineering of steel products fabricated by Myer Marine Services,
located at 744 Blackburn Dr., Mobile, AL 36608.
- Produce SolidWorks 3D Models from 2D isometric drawings
- Design simple projects from verbal instructions
- Produce drawings of items by reverse engineering
- Assist project managers with drafting needs and/or job
- Two or more years of experience in steel fabrication and/or
machining industry required
- Must be able to understand weld symbols, fabrication notes, and
familiar with common grades of material
- Dependability, good attendance and ability to work 40+ hours a
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with SolidWorks required, AutoCAD is a plus
- Strong computer skills
- Self-starter, able to think outside the box
Applicants will be expected to undergo an in-person skills aptitude
assessment in SolidWorks (
Myer Marine Services is a family-owned and operated steel
fabrication and machine shop based in Mobile, AL. The company has
experienced rapid growth since its founding in 2013, and now
includes more than 125 employees. Myer Marine Services is a
drug-free workplace, an Equal Opportunity Employer, and offers a
great benefit package including 401(K) retirement savings.
Keywords: Myer Marine Services, Mobile , SolidWorks Draftsman, Engineering , Mobile, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!