Entry Level Service Technician
Company: AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Mobile
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Overview: Position Overview The Express Service Technician
performs vehicle maintenance as assigned in accordance with dealer
and factory standards and builds Customer loyalty by developing
trust and ensuring confidence in AutoNation as a care-giver for
their vehicle safety and reliability. Who Would I Interact With?
This position interacts daily with Customers, Service Advisors,
Service Technicians, Parts Associates, Cashiers, Service Managers,
Sales Associates and Managers, just to name a few. What are the
- Performing vehicle maintenance work as outlined on repair order
with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and
factory standards to drive Customer loyalty.
- Communicating with Parts Department and Service Advisors
regularly to effectively manage production and Customer
- Documenting work performed on each vehicle on the repair
- Keeping abreast of factory technical bulletins and
participating in factory-sponsored training classes as
- Providing an exceptional customer experience to drive loyalty
How will I know if I am successful? The performance of a Service
Technician is measured by achieving:
- Targeted production
- Targeted sales
- Targeted Customer Satisfaction Index What are the requirements
for this job?
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience as an express/quick lube technician is
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow processes to ensure quality and safety
- Valid in-state driver--s license and have and maintain an
acceptable, safe driving record What are the opportunities for
career growth? Our Associates have many choices for career growth
and development after success in a Service Technician role.
Opportunities may include:
- Service Technician
- Service Advisor
Keywords: AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Mobile, Mobile , Entry Level Service Technician, Engineering , Mobile, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!